Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
So after 48,000K+ posts all we have apparently got is this.

crickets.gif

Really? I mean really, mate? You honestly believe that's the game here? Don't hold your breath for your 'told you so' moment....
I believe that is how it will go, yes.

Where is the evidence on us going on this huge spending spree that we were all led to believe would happen?

...Badelj not keen on us apparently;

http://www.[Publication is blacklis...d-star-wants-to-remain-in-the-serie-a-report/

Good overseas but i fear he is too lightweight for the league...like a stick insect compared to some midfielders and would get snapped

Remember when it was a don't worry the season is 6 weeks away?

Yeah, still looking great eh?

Now it's still 3 weeks of the window left. And the only deals thst are on are the same ones from 6 weeks ago!

I believe that is how it will go, yes.

Where is the evidence on us going on this huge spending spree that we were all led to believe would happen?
Works both ways where is the evidence against it? We have quoted from agents, Martinez last year, Joe Anderson and a few more stating about the money we now have, but people like yourself continue to just ignore that

Hahaha..
Ace that.

I'm right handed, but put petrol in using my left hand, always try and get it bang on too.
Never understood why I do this.

Anyway, that Koeman though..
....perhaps we've been black listed, nobody seems to want to join us.

Tbf most clubs want to aim for the top and we are not at the top and we are holding back stones and lukaku from joining elite clubs and players will be concerned about this.

Some people have a problem with the burden of proof here. Feel free to lose your cool or express dismay at an apparent lack of transfer activity - but don't ask people to provide evidence just to alleviate your own nicker-wetting tendencies.

I personally don't feel great about the situation but I'm happy to give credence to the relevant ITKs until they're proved wrong. Only then may I pick up my pitchfork and join you... if I was arsed enough about lynching someone else for mistakenly spreading positivity about something we ultimately have no control over.

He defo will.
Injuries permitting I can't see it. Especially with Mccarthy and Barry more in tune with the rest of the team, if he was signed a couple more weeks back I'd say so.

Unless he was signed to be a starter meaning all these centre mids we are bidding on is just fantasy talk.

My £500 season ticket is paying for Bony ? Sound.

Does that mean I get to sell him ?

Didn't you read the papers? Thanks to new ownership your money isn't needed to buy players like Bony. In fact I'll have you know most of your 500 will go pay Niasse's transfer fee, your next years season ticket will provide much needed funds for Roberto's buyout, and if you keep your payments up after interest I'm sure Bony will be fully paid off by 2043.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back