Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im serious mate.

Theres a lack of ITKs actually calling anything correctly.

Nobody called the Moshiri deal
Nobody called Gibsons contract
Nobody called Stickleback signing
Nobody called Walsh
Nobody called Gueye

Am I missing something here?

Pipe down Goat.

I think we may find out fairly quickly that Mr.Koeman is not a big fan of McCarthy, and that Gueye will start ahead of him.

Koeman's reactions to McCarthy settling for soft option sideways and backwards passing yesterday spoke volumes, he was raging about the abject negativity in the play of McCarthy.

Yeah I think the only thing that will stop us moving McCarthy on will be the current status of Besic and the abject failure that is Darron Gibson.

I'm wary of this... but okay - ITKnowledge is not a constant stream of perfect information, just smatterings of info imparted as and when the ITK's respective contacts within the club get the chance to speak to them or pass something on. Some of those things happened quickly and some were coordinated to happen 'under wraps', as is reasonable business acumen for something like an effective club takeover.

If we start the season without another 3/4 additions, including a keeper, you can count on my input to the collective fume.

Im not fuming, nor was I having a pop, but its insane, I personally used to get fairly decent info, but it all seems to have dried up, its quite spooky, the veil of secrecy in the club is weird.

Yeah I think the only thing that will stop us moving McCarthy on will be the current status of Besic and the abject failure that is Darron Gibson.

Outing Gibson should be an absolute priority, that would be a statement of intent... to rid our club of dead wood !!

Minimum this week for me, Williams, Bony and a creative midfielder. We seem to have stopped leaking goals under Koeman and first impressions on Gana is that he is an upgrade on what we had.

End of the window i would hope for a marquee signing ala Witsel, Carvalho, Mata etc.

Over to you Everton and in the words of Elton John "Don't go breaking my heart"

Im not fuming, nor was I having a pop, but its insane, I personally used to get fairly decent info, but it all seems to have dried up, its quite spooky, the veil of secrecy in the club is weird.

It is quite impressive, from what I have been told.

Yeah no worries mate I get it - I'm just determined to stay relaxed about it until the deadline, cos I've let it wind me up no end in the past. Well, as someone who never really had decent info, I'm hoping this is the sign of an overhaul in how the club is run - for the better.

If this is the case, I'm gutted that Hibbert was one of the first casualties of this emerging Soviet-style secrecy - a cruel irony considering his likeness to Russia's great leader.

Yeah no worries mate I get it - I'm just determined to stay relaxed about it until the deadline, cos I've let it wind me up no end in the past. Well, as someone who never really had decent info, I'm hoping this is the sign of an overhaul in how the club is run - for the better.

If this is the case, I'm gutted that Hibbert was one of the first casualties of this emerging Soviet-style secrecy - a cruel irony considering his likeness to Russia's great leader.

Im not relaxed, I would be lying if I said I was.

Im not quite at panic stations, but im very concerned, we have some serious issues in the middle of the park, SERIOUS issues.

For me, currently, I can cope with Stickleback being number 1, I can cope with having no Coleman cover, I can even cope with playing our right wingers on the left, but we MUST improve that midfield and we MUST have a better back up to Rom than freaking Arouna Kone.

So yes, im lowering my expectations, at the start of the window I wouldnt settle for anything less than 1 GK, 1 RB, 2xCMs, 1 LW, 1 ST and a CB if we sold Stones. Now, as I say, WE MUST get 2xCMs and 1 ST.

Im not relaxed, I would be lying if I said I was.

Im not quite at panic stations, but im very concerned, we have some serious issues in the middle of the park, SERIOUS issues.

For me, currently, I can cope with Stickleback being number 1, I can cope with having no Coleman cover, I can even cope with playing our right wingers on the left, but we MUST improve that midfield and we MUST have a better back up to Rom than freaking Arouna Kone.

So yes, im lowering my expectations, at the start of the window I wouldnt settle for anything less than 1 GK, 1 RB, 2xCMs, 1 LW, 1 ST and a CB if we sold Stones. Now, as I say, WE MUST get 2xCMs and 1 ST.

Honestly think we will sign a Forward and Williams, That's it

Are there no plans for the club to get rid of any of the tragic frauds we have like cleverely niasse kone mccarthy gibson etc?
Well we can't get rid of them till we replace them. No point in having no squad at all, would hope once a few come in we will see a number of these leave.

This could be a big week for us. I am sure Koeman realises that he needs to start moving in the transfer market. I can see two players coming in.
Equally as worrying as the distinct lack of new blood is the lack of action in moving on some of the players we no longer want. I think we need to take some drastic action and shift a few on, it will be a costly exercise but we need a clear out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back