Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when we signed Tim Cahill (your username btw) from Real Madrid?

So going off tim Cahills theory... Niasse and mgeady are premiership players? I always thought a prem players or championship players were called that... Because of their level and where they should be playing

Not making assumptions, it's clear from the 'signing championship players' and 'no statement signings' type quotes, that you are sort of semi-smouldering at best. Going to leave this here because we are literally, just posting back as we don't agree?
No, I'm not semi-smouldering at all. You are making assumptions. I'm just not in denial that our only signings so far have been from championship clubs, that's all.

No, I'm not semi-smouldering at all. You are making assumptions. I'm just not in denial that our only signings so far have been from championship clubs, that's all.

This has been hilarious reading.

You state (correctly) that the signings are from the championship and some posters are trying to claim they werent.

Dearie me. Strange agenda they have.

Just more of the same transfer bs from everton. Cant even be arsed to care anymore. Its like our transfer window doesnt open until deadline day, maybe someone should tell bill.

So going off tim Cahills theory... Niasse and mgeady are premiership players? I always thought a prem players or championship players were called that... Because of their level and where they should be playing
And I always thought you give them a chance before deducting that, seeing as that theory works great withy ANY foreign player that hasn't played in the Prem.

Why would we sign Messi, never played in the Prem, could be championship level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back