Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we can all empathise with Captain Scott in Antarctica, when he wrote in his journal :
I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
Another week like last week and I'll follow Captain Oates' example.

The author ruins it all with this tho.

Only read the headline, no way am I reading the rest.

http://alexkeble.tumblr.com/?soc_src=mail&soc_trk=ma

Martinez is the right choice for Belgium despite defensive issues
I mean his point is that Belgium is solid defensively when they have the right personnel (Kompany) even with Marc Wilmots-- a moron's moron-- at the helm. Martinez is better than Wilmots, should improve the offense and the quality of the defenders (when full fit) is such that at the international level they should be fine.

I mean his point is that Belgium is solid defensively when they have the right personnel (Kompany) even with Marc Wilmots-- a moron's moron-- at the helm. Martinez is better than Wilmots, should improve the offense and the quality of the defenders (when full fit) is such that at the international level they should be fine.
And it's not like he'll be coaching them week in, week out where he can turn them into defensive morons...

Yes. It's unfair really but you can't just have new money - has to have been generated by the club when it comes to
Wages.

I thought it said any club whos wage bill is over a certain amount can only increase by £7 million, i must have miss read it mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back