Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
But, just like Gueye and Stekelenburg never played a Championship game, Andre Gray has, equally so, never played a Premier League game...

You're point is null and void. If we signed Gray tomorrow, would he be a Premier League striker, or Championship?
wouldn't mind the lad to be fair, mind you with what we have i wouldn't mind brett angell back "runs away"

WitselAxel
WitselAxe
WitselAx
WitselA
Witsel
Witse
Wits
Wit
Wi
Wil
Will
Willi
Willia
William
WilliamC
WilliamCa
WilliamCar
WilliamCarv
WilliamCarva
WilliamCarval
WilliamCarvalh
WilliamCarvalho
WilliamCarvalh
WilliamCarval
WilliamCarva
WilliamCarv
WilliamCar
WilliamCa
WilliamC
William
Williams
WilliamsA
WilliamsAs
WilliamsAsh
WilliamsAshl
WilliamsAshle
WilliamsAshley

Its like inception...

But, just like Gueye and Stekelenburg never played a Championship game, Andre Gray has, equally so, never played a Premier League game...

You're point is null and void. If we signed Gray tomorrow, would he be a Premier League striker, or Championship?
What division is he in?

Here are your answer choices:

Premier League? Then he's a Premier League player.

And other league? Then he's a player from the league he'll be playing in.

What's so difficult?!

We are obviously selling stones to fund stuff, nothing's changed.

That's fine, it happens and books need to be balanced.
Appears about right. Although if we needed him gone so badly he'd be gone already, so I guess the answer really lies somewhere in the middle. I guess there is money, but not enough to make a real impression on the squad, so Stones needs to go to fund the 'bigger players'. New era.

Appears about right. Although if we needed him gone so badly he'd be gone already, so I guess the answer really lies somewhere in the middle. I guess there is money, but not enough to make a real impression on the squad, so Stones needs to go to fund the 'bigger players'. New era.
If stones needed to be sold to find new players he would be been sold first time round, but again people can just believe what they want to,

Can't help but think what's the investment from moshri (if he provides any) if we need to sell a big player to fund transfers.
Were no different than before I want to keep stones and rom and sign sexy players balls to faincial fair play.

Just wish they'd got it done earlier and we had new players in to sort this mess of a side out.

Usual Everton I guess. Won't be surprised to see Lukaku go too for the amounts banded about, guess we will see.

Basically this, it would be interesting to see whether so called lesser teams like us would get a heavier penalty should we break the rules and disrupt the top 4 though.

We'd get a heavy fine if we breached the regulations.

The larger clubs rarely do purely because of the size of their revenue. The 'biggest' club to get a pretty hefty punishment so far has been City, simply due to their revenue (which will be far bigger than ours btw) not matching the spending.

The rules have been slackened off a bit somewhat now, mind, but the basic principle applies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back