Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bolasie is utterly pants, what's going on with us FFS. We need next level players, not lads like him who can't shoot or assist for toffee (unintentional but leaving the pun in). If we spend £20m+ on this guy I'll be very disappointed.

We seem to be going for 'proven' premier league players, that's the pattern I'm beginning to see here.

Basically we are going for the signings of a level Newcastle made in January to try to survive mate - 'proven prem players'

Bolasie is utterly pants, what's going on with us FFS. We need next level players, not lads like him who can't shoot or assist for toffee (unintentional but leaving the pun in). If we spend £20m+ on this guy I'll be very disappointed.

We seem to be going for 'proven' premier league players, that's the pattern I'm beginning to see here.

Yep I thought Walsh was this super scout with a network of top scouts looking at talented layers across the world.

Napoli spent €35m on Milik and we're possibly gonna spend £20m plus on Bolasie. What? ! ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back