Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palace fan here

Bolasie is very frustrating, for 3 games a season he looks like an absolute world beater, for about 10 more games he decent and for the other he is absolutely useless.

His shooting is the worst ive seen from a Pl attacking player, he tries and hits the leather off the ball and it always ends up in rowz or going out for a throw on.

He also has developed a big time charlie attitude and strolls around the pitch not tracking back, he has had 5 agents in 4 years and every summer he wants a new contract.

He put up with all his weaknesses because he is exciting and to us is a typical palace type player of a flawed diamond but I think at a bigger club the fans would rip him to pieces.

Nah sorry, I think we're miles behind where we should be with a supposed decent board.

Unless there's some serious good spending, like top top quality additions to compensate for being so late in the window, then I'll not be impressed.

I'm sorry but I'm a cynic when it comes to Everton and I will be till they prove otherwise.

So they have to spend really big now to "say sorry" for leaving the signings so late??? Sake.

Palace fan here

Bolasie is very frustrating, for 3 games a season he looks like an absolute world beater, for about 10 more games he decent and for the other he is absolutely useless.

His shooting is the worst ive seen from a Pl attacking player, he tries and hits the leather off the ball and it always ends up in rowz or going out for a throw on.

He also has developed a big time charlie attitude and strolls around the pitch not tracking back, he has had 5 agents in 4 years and every summer he wants a new contract.

He put up with all his weaknesses because he is exciting and to us is a typical palace type player of a flawed diamond but I think at a bigger club the fans would rip him to pieces.

ONE GOAL EVERY 16 GAMES

VERDICT : SWERVE

Palace fan here

Thats the impression I got from the outside, thanks for confirming it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back