Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well yeah. But that's not gonna happen. Ever.
this little guy instead then?
yannick-6.gif

We have to get our act together. Bit of a farce this window so far. Would have been bad under Moyes.

Tim... get a grip.

It's pretty obvious we're trying to do business. And I can almost guarantee half of it won't be reported until the papers.

Just cos you can't see it, doesn't mean it isn't happening.

I don't care how the club do their business, as long as it gets done. I don't see any panic buying yet, just dubious reports from journos who have nothing to do with Everton (no links at all), and the Echo who are about as up to speed as on transfer deals as Martin Atkinson is with the basic rules of football. We'll see.

Tim... get a grip.

It's pretty obvious we're trying to do business. And I can almost guarantee half of it won't be reported until the papers.

Just cos you can't see it, doesn't mean it isn't happening.

I don't care how the club do their business, as long as it gets done. I don't see any panic buying yet, just dubious reports from journos who have nothing to do with Everton (no links at all), and the Echo who are about as up to speed as on transfer deals as Martin Atkinson is with the basic rules of football. We'll see.

Nah sorry, I think we're miles behind where we should be with a supposed decent board.

Unless there's some serious good spending, like top top quality additions to compensate for being so late in the window, then I'll not be impressed.

I'm sorry but I'm a cynic when it comes to Everton and I will be till they prove otherwise.

are the everton ladies making any decent transfers hows the mosh doing in their ev revolution? good god this is where my life is

Don't think?

Faster, more athletic and good eye for goal. Not sure about work ethic. Granted Kev didn't have a good season last year but not all his fault.

Bolasie would be a great addition to squad but 30 m can jog on
In what way does he have an eye for goal? The fact he can see it? He doesn't score goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back