Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page 3334 and the transfer window looks like turning into crap.
We laughed at the dark side for wasting money.
I guess he who laughs last etc........

I'm ashamed at the moment to call myself an Everton fan.

fgs mate... if you thought this is bad just think back to 2011.

Plenty of time until August 1st. Lots of unsubstantiated rumours flying about - so tbh I'd just advise you not to believe anything either way until it's officially announce (even if it means totally ignoring what I've put about Williams if you so chose haha). It'll make it easier for you that way...

We are now bidding for Bolasie mate

allegedly. It was a pretty nothing article to be honest.

It said we'd bid £18m, and would go back in with £20m, but knew it would definitely get rejected.

The Guardian is decent but... I dunno, i'm not sold. We'll see I suppose.

So you watched the two games against Everton in which he is said to have performed well. What other games did you watch him in?

See how you can point out games he played well in? It's because he stands out so hard in them compared to other games.

I've seen many, many games where I've watched him and seen, and being generous here, a Championship standard player, or even lower.

no mate. because it could be argued as off topic and I'm not wanting to be thread banned from the transfer thread.

I'd say we are safe enough discussing STCC regulation impacts on transfers in the transfer thread.

Fourth paragraph is the key STTC issue relating to regulatory compliance.

OK. So:

For the purposes of STCC that £9 million profit is added to non-broadcasting revenues. The relevance of this is the wage increase cap of £7 million plus any increase in non-broadcasting revenues.

Using any frame of reference you like, accounting, legal, regulatory, compliance, whatever, explain how

a) the cost of purchases needs to be accounted for completely, but in sales we only look at gains
and
b) how expenditure on players is revenue of any sort, non-broadcasting or not. If it was revenue less expenditure it would be a gross profit figure, not a revenue figure, and if it was revenue less specifically player trading for some reason, you would think they would mention that.

I suspect para 5 is more relevant to you, but that isn't STCC, that is a different set of regulations to be compliant with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back