Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

So would I mate.

I wouldn't mind him or Indi coming in (alongside Williams).

Kone is the better of the two mind.

Jagielka, Williams, Kone, Funes is a solid, if unspectacular, back line IMO.

Throw in Holgate as 5th choice and we've got a decent set-up. Galloway seemingly going out to get some game time.

I know there has been a few rumours about Jags, but someone mentioned something to me the other day about he might be on his way out. I was pretty pissed at the time so i totally disregarded it - but never know.

Kone > Indi - so ill be happy, if Indi comes in as an extra unit then ill be happy with that too! Solid back line.

I know there has been a few rumours about Jags, but someone mentioned something to me the other day about he might be on his way out. I was pretty pissed at the time so i totally disregarded it - but never know.

Kone > Indi - so ill be happy, if Indi comes in as an extra unit then ill be happy with that too! Solid back line.

I personally wouldn't think it smart to get rid of Jags. Literally no need. He gets the club, and he's still our best defender when fit. Unless it's silly money it just seems pointless and bordering on a bit irresponsible

Maybe waiting to complete our deals so we can announce the replacement/s at the same time? Kone and Williams?

Its embarassing for us and City

I personally wouldn't think it smart to get rid of Jags. Literally no need. He gets the club, and he's still our best defender when fit. Unless it's silly money it just seems pointless and bordering on a bit irresponsible
Always broken, not far off glue factory time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back