Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fairness mate even with Moshiri's investment I don't think anyone expected both Stones and Lukaku to stay.

As long as we resist any bids for Rom, and get the ball rolling from now until the deadline on deals (I don't care when they're done, just that they are) then it's fine by me.
You're right mate, but it just hurts to see a top class player poached from us with complete ease. "50m you want? Here you go, cheers". It was too much to turn down though (assuming it IS 50m), and replacing a centre back is much easier than a 25 goal a year striker. But we so badly need a handful of players, we need a new spine... Keeper, two centre backs needed now, central midfielder, second striker. Do you genuinely think that will all be addressed? Becuase I don't. :(

If bolasie is " our markee signing " I'm guna go from calm to fume. I know the market is ridiculous for fees tho and hope if its true it's just as we need more players not starters as such!

I would be astounded if he is our "marquee" signing, in fact i would massively doubt he would be. However, he is fast, direct, powerful and a somewhat proven entity in the league - if he was consistent he would be well worth the £30m, however he isn't, so in this market £18m probably sounds right.

I would be shocked if we didnt get a bigger (maybe not in letters ;) ) name then him this summer.

Rachid Ghezzal ......

Who's this, i thought it was one of them jarg jokes where you have to read the name backwards and it spells something to have us off.

Or rearranging the words, flipping them inside out and moving 2 letters back in the alphabet spelling "EFC SUCKS".

Love hearing random names i haven't heard of, makes me sad i dont play more games where id know everyone in Europe lollollollol

I am heard from twitter that Raiola won't have a rest and now all focus his attention to sell Lukaku to Chelsea, his last big portfolio.

Looks like we are actively seeking players (probably not as many as the press make out) but the fact is we are not a great pull. We have to improve our league position etc before we become an attraction to top players. Yes we may be attempting to get the top players in but realistically they would want a move to a currently more renown team that is playing CL or look like they are part of a leagues elite. If the newspaper reports of our targets are to be believed then we have tried and cannot fault the management for that.

What do we know about him? Should we be getting a semi on? Is this our Payet type thing?
He was quality last season. A beast in both boxes and I'd take him over Koulibaly any day. Sunderland fans are devastated which is all you need to know. Anyone who says he's gash hasnt watched him. He'll be great for us. Genuinely good news if true, which it won't be as the story came from the daily mail. Soz.

He was quality last season. A beast in both boxes and I'd take him over Koulibaly any day. Sunderland fans are devastated which is all you need to know. Anyone who says he's gash hasnt watched him. He'll be great for us. Genuinely good news if true, which it won't be as the story came from the daily mail. Soz.
Was on about Ghezzal mate not Kone

Picture of him last night in a Liverpool hotel though mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back