Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're acting like it's over...
It's over for me, I'm reaching for the razor blades and Domestos. Tbh 50m though, crikey, haha. If that money isn't put together with another 30/40m to overhaul this squad then Moshiri is as bad as Kenwright. Thought the days of selling our top talent had gone with the new owner, but clearly not. Hoping for the best in the last few weeks of the window, but realistically think it will end in farce, as usual.

I personally wouldn't think it smart to get rid of Jags. Literally no need. He gets the club, and he's still our best defender when fit. Unless it's silly money it just seems pointless and bordering on a bit irresponsible

Aye - just not sure what the thinking is from Koeman, the lad speaking to me said he wasn't impressed with him. At that point i was more then gone so i didnt push it or pressure!

I am not too bothered about Bolasie too tbh mate, £18m for this market is probably right, CP are mentalists for wanting £30m. We will probably move on from that.

It's over for me, I'm reaching for the razor blades and Domestos. Tbh 50m though, crikey, haha. If that money isn't put together with another 30/40m to overhaul this squad then Moshiri is as bad as Kenwright. Thought the days of selling our top talent had gone with the new owner, but clearly not. Hoping for the best in the last few weeks of the window, but realistically think it will end in farce, as usual.

In fairness mate even with Moshiri's investment I don't think anyone expected both Stones and Lukaku to stay.

As long as we resist any bids for Rom, and get the ball rolling from now until the deadline on deals (I don't care when they're done, just that they are) then it's fine by me.

we haven't bid £30m for Bolasie...
latest

Aye - just not sure what the thinking is from Koeman, the lad speaking to me said he wasn't impressed with him. At that point i was more then gone so i didnt push it or pressure!

I am not too bothered about Bolasie too tbh mate, £18m for this market is probably right, CP are mentalists for wanting £30m. We will probably move on from that.

If bolasie is " our markee signing " I'm guna go from calm to fume. I know the market is ridiculous for fees tho and hope if its true it's just as we need more players not starters as such!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back