Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be happy with Kone and Williams, particularly if the alternative to either is Martins-Indi.

Need to get both done though, and not have another few days of speculation on bids, rejected bids, personal terms, medicals, etc.
If we look at it this way, Stones out for 50m, Kone (15m) Williams (12m) and a top midfielder (20 - 25m) in in return, you can't really argue with that. I sincerely it is merely because it wouldn't have been possible in terms of wages or whatever it was the Esk was talking about, and not because we necessarily need to sell to buy, because that'd just be very sad.

Everton have reduced us to being made up with Lamine Kone in a transfer window when we thought we were getting Mata, Witsel and Koulibaly

Exactly if this was a month before the season started then great but looks like same 'ol same 'ol player out replaced by average players.
We are not batting on the same wicket as the top 6 or 7 no matter what anyone says until I see proof.

Exactly if this was a month before the season started then great but looks like same 'ol same 'ol player out replaced by average players.
We are not batting on the same wicket as the top 6 or 7 no matter what anyone says until I see proof.

We are nowhere near the top 6, haven't been further from it in 10 years

What really amazes me is that people will believe in some almighty being who created heaven and earth and all that - without a single shred of proof of his/her/it's existence. On the other hand, we have Evertonians - who are questioning Moshiri's motives and ambition - mere months into a takeover and radical overhaul of the boardroom and management structure - all this despite binning Martinez and his shower of clowns, bringing in Koeman and his coaching team, bringing in Walsh as DoF, in discussions with Peel over the dock site. Yep, he's done nothing, he's a fraud etc etc etc....... :coffee:

What really amazes me is that people will believe in some almighty being who created heaven and earth and all that - without a single shred of proof of his/her/it's existence. On the other hand, we have Evertonians - who are questioning Moshiri's motives and ambition - mere months into a takeover and radical overhaul of the boardroom and management structure - all this despite binning Martinez and his shower of clowns, bringing in Koeman and his coaching team, bringing in Walsh as DoF, in discussions with Peel over the dock site. Yep, he's done nothing, he's a fraud etc etc etc....... :coffee:

Koeman - a man well-versed in rebuilding sides with little or no net spend
Walsh - a man comfortable with dealing at the bottom end of the market who has been massively promoted into this new role
Docks - all we've seen and heard is the ramblings of Wobbly Joe, a man who just so happens to be standing (probably aided) for re-election on a regeneration ticket

Think you misunderstood me this is the transfer thread my point was about competing in the transfer market.
I'm sure Moshiri has all the best intentions but reality is we have been talked up and not really able to back it up more to circumstance than want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back