Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing is for sure, if Stones does go today, and we aren't making some serious signings in the coming days then its going to be an interesting week and game at the weekend.
Really hoped after last season we would be going into the spurs game feeling like a new club, but we are left with the old stigma hanging over us

I don't know why people are so paranoid about the sell on fee.
We have done brilliant business with Barnsley.We have signed Stones for less than three million and three years later sell him for fifty odd.
We have signed Holgate for even less and he looks to be as good a prospect as Stones.
Why would we want to cheat Barnsley out of a couple of million they are well entitled to.

I would be very disappointed if we tried anything like that, and we certainly would not be picking up and new talent from them.
Because football is business and paying 15 percent of 30 is less than 50. Get as much as we can and use that to lower the total money spent even if by a bit.

If by the sounds of it we can swap stones for 2 centre halves and a striker then I'd call that a good deal made by the club.

Haha He's here today but been quiet so far, he has a scouse bloke working for him and all he does all day is talk to people about football inbetween breaking up cardboard boxes. What a life.

You need to get him a cheap tablet and get him posting on here, he might be able to calm some of the weapons currently exploding their heads in the Stones and transfer threads !

Funny you should bring up religion because I feel somewhat simular. I don't believe in God, because there is no evidence for it. I don't believe Moshiri is going to be a game-changer in the transfer market, because there's no evidence for it.

It seems to me it's the overly optimistic people, those who believe everything has changed, who are displaying the blind-faith. Despite all the evidence before our eyes - no significant incoming all summer, prized assets being sold in somewhat clandestine circumstances - these people still show faith in a narrative that there is no evidence for and has lots contradicting it.

...turn it in mate, how long has it been?

If it's the same in 12 months then I'll buy you a chicken dinner & a nice bottle of BLUE NUN.

Until then, give it a chance man....

EDIT: That said, the STONES stuff stinks a bit TBH

So genuine question , what sort of defender is kone? I know very little about him other than his name making me reluctant to want him lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back