Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBH when you mind is elsewhere then you will never deliver your potential. We saw how this affected him last year, and if his heart lies with a bigger contract elsewhere, the fact is he will never fulfill potential if we try to keep him from going.

Sky said stones would be done in 24 hours to end of the week and it was half an hour later they officially announced it lol

Yeah they've been miles behind all summer, the way they were talking they think Kone is further along than Williams but if Joyce is to be believed that isnt the case

Is Moyes still manager and kenwright in control ( joking btw) but its getting a little odd lol lol lol nxt few days will deffo be interesting
I'm happy to get better defenders in who are going to bully strikers but it just re enforces potential draws rather than winning games right now.

Some attacking player in this week will be nice though. Just to lift the mood!

Well Stones sale has increased our room for manouvre with wages.

Looking forward happily to the parade of international stars who will start flooding FF.

Stones wanted out for ages so at least now we can move on .. Not bothered ! Sign Kone and williams and we are stronger with change as a defensive unit

I'm torn.

If we had not let in so many goals last season I would be gutted he has gone, but fact is we did and he was a corner stone of our defence- way over priced but since city are willing happy to sell.

On the other hand we have a new rich owner and should not be a selling club- so it's embarrassing our trnasfer window story so far is same old same old (eg selling out best players)

I'm happy to get better defenders in who are going to bully strikers but it just re enforces potential draws rather than winning games right now.

Some attacking player in this week will be nice though. Just to lift the mood!

It's like are we getting these as there cheap? Which again draws a question or as they are ok defenders for a decent fee get what I mean mate? lol so many questions and Theory's right now my heads fell of lol

Going to be a very interesting week. If we get in a good beast type defender I think we will be stronger short term in an important position. If not the club is a joke repeating past mistakes time and time again. Wouldn't be a good start transfer wise for the new dof

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back