Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't the Koeman deal done by an outside consultant firm? Thought I recall that..

If he had info through that, there would be almost no reason why they would be privy to transfer knowledge as that's almost always done in house, no?

Could be the case Riddick.

As I said, I know he was right on Williams from info that I had (and that I've shared on here as well). Him and even that Mole were right on Koeman - at least to a basic extent.

Why are you asking him these questions?

He has about as much idea as the Teletubbies do.

Esk-ho... time for tubbie buy, buys!

300h1kp.jpg

Probably.

Had a feeling it was a 12 million deal. We offer ten, they want fifteen so we meet in middle.

Just means it's more or less a done deal then pending stones being signed off

We offered it straight away mate - I said I didn't know the fee at the time and that's still true.

However, we haven't gone in with another offer since then, urgo this must be our most recent offer - which was last week (Wednesday, is the info that my mate had)

Now now, no need to take criticism of your beloved Argentinian so hard.
Don't know what it is about him, think it was the derby shirt pulling. Smacks of being a bit of a bell. Ey, but as you say, maybe it takes one to know one.
I'll let you off this once, but no more taking the funes name in vain

As one of his harshest critics, even I would say that you're incorrect. He was bang on about investment, about Martinez going, about Lukaku being offered a new deal, about Walsh coming in and many other things.

He had no clue about Moshiri - he thought it was the Americans. Again, after the news broke.

Martinez going everyone predicted.

Walsh coming in he called after everyone knew we were after a DoF and after Monchi.

It can all be dismissed as cold reading. The only solids where "Witsel is ours" etc. which have been proven wrong.

Again, I hate typing that, I really do. But it is what it is. I place absolutely no belief in anything Esk posts. Even now with Williams - this isn't ITK stuff; last week for a laugh I predicted Williams would sign on Tuesday for £12m. It's called cold reading - Esk may be genuine, but if he's not I have no idea why he's doing his utmost to come across as fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back