Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know for sure his 'sources' haven't been out on at least one deal. While they were very much 'IN' on the Koeman deal.

He said Koeman after Emery, when everyone else was already on to the possibility.

Sorry, but Esk hasn't proven a thing yet. In fact, he's been sensationally wrong repeatedly.

I don't like saying that, but fair is fair - I'll slate ITK's when they're wrong whoever they are.

If Esk wasn't a mod here he would have been banned or hounded out the place for the nonsense and guff he's been feeding the hangers on in here.

His "sources" have been way out and it's probably best he keeps it to himself rather than spread his rumors and incite issues with folk on here.

I'd say more worrying would be the posters who get incited or riled up by transfer info from wherever the source, whether dodgy or sound.

Please have a word with yourselves.

If Esk wasn't a mod here he would have been banned or hounded out the place for the nonsense and guff he's been feeding the hangers on in here.

His "sources" have been way out and it's probably best he keeps it to himself rather than spread his rumors and incite issues with folk on here.
It's no wonder every single ITK who's chosen to share their information on this site, has done one, when faced with stuff like this.

Transfer deals are always fluid, a single phone call can change a deal that is 'nailed on' to that point.

The idea the @The Esk has been passing on information that wasn't legitimate is simply wrong imo. The bloke has nothing to gain by sharing what he has been told and I'm certain he's passed on info with good faith and having been sure of his sources credibility. The fact that the deals haven't yet concluded or have since gone pear is just the way it can pan out.

People need to get off his back, and take it for what it is.

I know for sure his 'sources' haven't been out on at least one deal. While they were very much 'IN' on the Koeman deal.
Wasn't the Koeman deal done by an outside consultant firm? Thought I recall that..

If he had info through that, there would be almost no reason why they would be privy to transfer knowledge as that's almost always done in house, no?

He said Koeman after Emery, when everyone else was already on to the possibility.

Sorry, but Esk hasn't proven a thing yet. In fact, he's been sensationally wrong repeatedly.

I don't like saying that, but fair is fair - I'll slate ITK's when they're wrong whoever they are.

As one of his harshest critics, even I would say that you're incorrect. He was bang on about investment, about Martinez going, about Lukaku being offered a new deal, about Walsh coming in and many other things.

fair enough Tubes. I'm not saying I believe everything he says - I'll take it all with a pinch of salt.

I know that he was bang on the money re. the Williams situation though.

As I said, with the rest of them, I don't have a clue - other than being pretty sure we have agreed the initial transfer fee for Witsel as it's been widely reported.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back