Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

4 days until 1st game of the season and we seem to be going backwards rather swiftly, morale amongst supporters still low no significant positive nett spend as promised or star names linked.

Can only think Hull will be looking on in envy.

I'd just like to point out here that I am in no way attacking @The Esk or claiming that he is or has been lying to us. I genuinely think his sources are either wrong or clearly embellished their information, which he in turn then passed on to us, leading to a major upturn in the ambitions amongst the fans and us all getting unrealistic targets in our heads. I'd love nothing more than us to with Mata and Witsel and have him or anybody else quote this very post, and I will more than happily smile and say "touché, you were right, well done". Just can't see it though, but desperately want it to happen. I think that's fair enough.

If Esk wasn't a mod here he would have been banned or hounded out the place for the nonsense and guff he's been feeding the hangers on in here.

His "sources" have been way out and it's probably best he keeps it to himself rather than spread his rumors and incite issues with folk on here.

If Esk wasn't a mod here he would have been banned or hounded out the place for the nonsense and guff he's been feeding the hangers on in here.

His "sources" have been way out and it's probably best he keeps it to himself rather than spread his rumors and incite issues with folk on here.

I know for sure his 'sources' haven't been out on at least one deal. While they were very much 'IN' on the Koeman deal.

Surely he has sold Pogba and can relax for a few months with an enormous wedge in his account.

Lukaku will be his January/next summer project when he is strapped for cash again!
Don't be so surprises then if at the end of this month we will hear another transfer-record fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back