Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
We absolutely need to hold on to our top talent, much like Spurs did with Bale for example. Imagine what would have happened in if they cashed in. Or old Ronlado at Man U - look at how they rebuffed that offer from Real. Top clubs like what we are aspiring to be hold on to their talent. Moshiri out and take Bill with you.

How many Champions leagues have Man U won since they sold Ronaldo? What was their average league postion during his time there and then since. If you are going to choose an example choose one that works.

As i said in my post hours ago, Raiola won't rest right now and try his best to sell his next portfolio which is Lukaku.

We all know what we will end up to if Raiola involved in a saga.
Surely he has sold Pogba and can relax for a few months with an enormous wedge in his account.

Lukaku will be his January/next summer project when he is strapped for cash again!

Fair play to the Esk for putting what he thinks up but I can't see how everyone believes an ITK who has got everything wrong so far this summer. Maybe we should just see what happens next rather than guess work.

Fair play indeed that he keeps posting so I believe there is some info but the latest post anyone of us could have posted it as it's all been out in the media etc

Think someones feeding you guff @The Esk

he's been at one club for eight years, not exactly a journeyman haha?

And in the short term he improves us mate. Bring in a younger player with more potential (maybe Kone/Indi?) plus we have the likes of Holgate who I have no doubt is ready to step up
Kone is 27

I'd just like to point out here that I am in no way attacking @The Esk or claiming that he is or has been lying to us. I genuinely think his sources are either wrong or clearly embellished their information, which he in turn then passed on to us, leading to a major upturn in the ambitions amongst the fans and us all getting unrealistic targets in our heads. I'd love nothing more than us to with Mata and Witsel and have him or anybody else quote this very post, and I will more than happily smile and say "touché, you were right, well done". Just can't see it though, but desperately want it to happen. I think that's fair enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back