Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see the worst squad in 12 years being overhauled by Koeman, the need to do so was of critical importance to this football club.

Exactly, Yet people are moaning because we're buying proven players for the here and now for decent money rather than gambling on prospects and never ending development plans. Oh and that the best midfielder in the world is miraculously not rated by Koeman. The Martinez myth lingers on still.

I love you, in a fascinating way, like I'd love looking at something curious that lived - say - in a bell-jar or somesuch.

I love that you claim to support a club you clearly loathe. It's funny.

It's funny that you seem to be here solely to target the claims of a forum member and very little else.

You are awash with the bad neg.

Let some go m'fweeeend, it'll damage you beyond repair I tells ya...

#BatsEyelidsETC
I don't loathe the club at all. Disappointed, again, but that's about it.

I have an issue with people who gain attention by taking the absolute **** out of Everton fans and feeding them outright conjecture as fact.

Mirror saying Moyes wants Jags as part of the Kone deal. Im not sure how I feel about that. If we bring in Kone and let Jags go, its 1 in, 1 out. I still feel we need 4 experienced Central Defenders, so would prefer to keep jags if we can

Link removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Wouldn't say one potentially world class defender out and a seasoned defender in and a midfielder is an overhaul.
I think more in that, Howard, Hibbo, Ossie, Pienaar etc have left, whilst McGeady and Niasse have lost squad numbers so we won't be seeing them...

and it could look like Stekelenburg, Gueye, Kone & Williams in so far with more potentially coming...

Overhaul is almost 50% complete

Wouldn't say one potentially world class defender out and a seasoned defender in and a midfielder is an overhaul.

It's the start. It also looks like we will be signing two centre backs to replace Stones, or 50% of our back four. I expect us to buy another CM as well, so that will be 50% of our attricious midfield replaced. A winger will come in too, and a goalkeeper. It will be a much needed overhaul to our worst squad in decades.

I think more in that, Howard, Hibbo, Ossie, Pienaar etc have left, whilst McGeady and Niasse have lost squad numbers so we won't be seeing them...

and it could look like Stekelenburg, Gueye, Kone & Williams in so far with more potentially coming...

Overhaul is almost 50% complete

Not the inspiring names I thought we were promised.

I think Barkleys tweet is significant. He must have known this deal was going to happen for months so expressing profound disappointment is a bit humbug to me. Ove got a feeling he won't be here much longer

It's the start. It also looks like we will be signing two centre backs to replace Stones, or 50% of our back four. I expect us to buy another CM as well, so that will be 50% of our attricious midfield replaced. A winger will come in too, and a goalkeeper. It will be a much needed overhaul to our worst squad in decades.

+1

Mirror saying Moyes wants Jags as part of the Kone deal. Im not sure how I feel about that. If we bring in Kone and let Jags go, its 1 in, 1 out. I still feel we need 4 experienced Central Defenders, so would prefer to keep jags if we can

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...680?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

I thought I'd not want him to off.

Then I thought again and I don't think I'm actually that fussed. I like him, he's been ace....but he's never been a dynamic and shouty leader sort has he.

And that's what we need and have needed for years innit.

Remember the BAINES/KEV penalty palaver....as much as he's a bad tit but can't see that happening with someone like TERRY shouting the odds.

Maybe it's a decent option to ship away now...Hmmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back