Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he's winding everyone up with lies, then he's a big enough boy to take what's coming.

If - if - he's genuine, then he won't give a damn that people are doubting him and he'll be sitting there with a smug smile on his face knowing everyone will soon be apologising.

...except you, who'll be sitting there, keks at ankle, with a wasted half kitchen roll.

Gutted.

Mate, the obsession's odd laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Yes but City signed a player who had 3 seasons under his belt and showcased his potential at such an early age. Just cos Kone scored 2 goals against us he is worth 18M? I'd rather have Jose Fonte or Van Djik.
Nothing to do with scoring two goals.

Yeah i'd rather have van Dijk too, but Saints would want close to Stones money for him, and that's if they'd even deal with us after the Koeman situation

Think it would for the best if The Esk wouldn't post the info he gets on here. Too many people getting carried away with far too much like they should. Nothing is ever definite in football until a player holds up the scarf/shirt on the OS.

And seeing we're Everton than there's still every reason to not take it for granted that it's really done and dusted. I'm totally convinced the stuff The Esk posts in genuine and with the best intentions. Guess I learned to know him just a bit better than most of you over the past year or so.

To call him a bs'er is laughable and disrepectful imo, although I can certainly understand the frustrations.

Nothing to do with scoring two goals.

Yeah i'd rather have van Dijk too, but Saints would want close to Stones money for him, and that's if they'd even deal with us after the Koeman situation

End of the day mate we are getting absolutely mugged if we get an unheard of Kone from Sunderland for 18M. We have not highlighted any ambition whatsoever so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back