Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it would for the best if The Esk wouldn't post the info he gets on here. Too many people getting carried away with fat too much like they should. Nothing is ever definite in football until a player holds up the scarf/shirt on the OS.

And seeing we're Everton than there's still every reason to not take it for granted that it's really done and dusted. I'm totally convinced the stuff The Esk posts in genuine and with the best intentions. Guess I learned to know him just a bit better than most of you over the past year or so.

To call him a bs'er is laughable and disrepectful imo, although I can certainly understand the frustrations.

Not calling the esk out at all. Of course he's not making it up.

But the club and new board are utter frauds and clowns and are leaking info to confirm us all. They are the problem not the esk ffs.

Think it would for the best if The Esk wouldn't post the info he gets on here. Too many people getting carried away with far too much like they should. Nothing is ever definite in football until a player holds up the scarf/shirt on the OS.

And seeing we're Everton than there's still every reason to not take it for granted that it's really done and dusted. I'm totally convinced the stuff The Esk posts in genuine and with the best intentions. Guess I learned to know him just a bit better than most of you over the past year or so.

To call him a bs'er is laughable and disrepectful imo, although I can certainly understand the frustrations.

I think he was a bit over eager and maybe a couple of times made out things were maybe a bit further on than they were.

Plus I think he was given some mis information maybe Chinese whispers who knows.

Obsessed! From somebody who keeps following me around and commenting on my posts.

I'm taken mate. Not interested. Flattered though.

I love you, in a fascinating way, like I'd love looking at something curious that lived - say - in a bell-jar or somesuch.

I love that you claim to support a club you clearly loathe. It's funny.

It's funny that you seem to be here solely to target the claims of a forum member and very little else.

You are awash with the bad neg.

Let some go m'fweeeend, it'll damage you beyond repair I tells ya...

#BatsEyelidsETC

All happening today isn't it! Hopefully things continue to pick up pace and we get our targets over the line.

I appreciate why people talk of ambition and feel let down, but we need to walk before we can run. Can't go from an 11th place finish to snapping up Champions League players left, right and centre in a few weeks.

Think it would for the best if The Esk wouldn't post the info he gets on here. Too many people getting carried away with far too much like they should. Nothing is ever definite in football until a player holds up the scarf/shirt on the OS.

I've said it before, I don't think it's the esk at all. I think the club is leaking poor information or whomever esk knows is overhyping their news. Don't think esk has ever done anything other than pass on info, just think that info is bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back