Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
no no no, no he did not. Don't make up things to support your argument, musa was not awful and is twice the player of deeney, not half.

Your the one making things up lad quoting half my sentence. He looked awful alongside Vardy and was bollocked by him a few times for not being on the same page. My point proven Deeney isn't as good a player as Musa but he would have forged a much more effective partnership.

Maybe you should look at why Leicester won the title last season with players like Simpson, Morgan and Albrighton over the star name players of your top clubs.

It's just a tad ironic that you'd select Hart over Stek as the latter has 'made some big mistakes', whilst Hart the flapmaster gets dropped for the first game of the season.

Except thats not what I said is it. I'd select Hart because he is the better keeper, and was pointing out to those saying Hart makes to many mistakes that our current no1 was prone to alot of them too over the last few seasons.

A loan deal for Hart makes all kind of sense. If he comes in and finds his form, we've got a top keeper and a leader.
If he's [Poor language removed] we send him back to city at the end of the season and make do with Stickman until then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back