Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't want to loan Hart tbh

If he does well the price will be sky high, if he does crap then it's wages wasted. Rather keep stekelenburg than loan him tbh

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but don't we have to load the wage bill by as much as we are allowed due to the rules stating you can only increase it £7 million year on year? (Unless we sell a big player again next summer...shudder the thought)

If that's the case and we fail to land our big big targets like Mata, then a loan deal for Hart might make sense.

I agree if he does well then it could push the price up, but hopefully we can tack an option to buy at x price if the contract boys are on the ball and city do want him to go permanently.

His followers already have a name they're called
stefan-kuntz-555x312.jpg

@orly
not nice..... but :D

Still dropped because he's not good enough.

I wouldn't go that far, but sure the jury is out on him at the moment.

I think people should bear in mind
Guardiola has a specific requirement what he wants his keeper to do. Playing sweeper is not an easy thing to do and in that respect maybe Hart isn't good enough.

That shouldn't take away from other parts of his game though. This is a bloke who has won 2 league titles so he can't be too shabby can he. The more winners we have in the team can only be a good thing as far as I'm concerned.

Ps just in case you think I'm a Hart fan boy, I'd much rather we sign Butland! I just don't have the same problem with Hart that a lot of people on here have.

I wouldn't go that far, but sure the jury is out on him at the moment.

I think people should bear in mind
Guardiola has a specific requirement what he wants his keeper to do. Playing sweeper is not an easy thing to do and in that respect maybe Hart isn't good enough.

That shouldn't take away from other parts of his game though. This is a bloke who has won 2 league titles so he can't be too shabby can he. The more winners we have in the team can only be a good thing as far as I'm concerned.

Ps just in case you think I'm a Hart fan boy, I'd much rather we sign Butland! I just don't have the same problem with Hart that a lot of people on here have.
Phil Neville won titles, doesn't make you good

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but don't we have to load the wage bill by as much as we are allowed due to the rules stating you can only increase it £7 million year on year? (Unless we sell a big player again next summer...shudder the thought)

If that's the case and we fail to land our big big targets like Mata, then a loan deal for Hart might make sense.

I agree if he does well then it could push the price up, but hopefully we can tack an option to buy at x price if the contract boys are on the ball and city do want him to go permanently.
It's loaning for the sake of it.

Like for example here, we can increase the wage bill by some massive amount sure. But imagine the money saved if we didn't? By all means go out and sign players to improve the team but if these players aren't available, loaning over paid ones is a bit pointless to do it for the sake of it.

I want to see us invest in players to genuinely improve the squad, not to flash a bit of cash about like we are some big time Charlie's. I'd happily buy Hart, just don't want to loan him unless the buying fee at the end is in our favour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back