Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's loaning for the sake of it.

Like for example here, we can increase the wage bill by some massive amount sure. But imagine the money saved if we didn't? By all means go out and sign players to improve the team but if these players aren't available, loaning over paid ones is a bit pointless to do it for the sake of it.

I want to see us invest in players to genuinely improve the squad, not to flash a bit of cash about like we are some big time Charlie's. I'd happily buy Hart, just don't want to loan him unless the buying fee at the end is in our favour

Go to bed Ash, Joe Hart is never going anywhere on loan.

Anybody who doesn't see that Hart would improve us needs to give there head a shake and genuinely have a reality check.

It's not like we've had Peter Shilton in net for the past decade... it's been Tim bloody Howard!

Assuming Kone does sign, who would have been the odd men out in today's lineup?

Obviously Holgate, but I'm not as clear between Jags and RFM. I am assuming that Williams slots right in as well.

I guess if we do get Kone it would make for an interesting poll.

Sorry but for me Hart is'nt just erratic within games ,or from game to game, his whole career has been, and still is erratic. I personally hope we go for a young up and coming goalie and stick with Stekelenburg as no1 for now. I think because he's "England's no.1 " for what that's worth ,some people are confusing him with a marquee signing . It's all subjective I suppose.

Phil Neville won titles, doesn't make you good

Touche.

I did think about that while I was typing so left myself wide open there!!

But I think my point still stands as 1) Hart is a cut above PN (by default so are 95% of championship winners) and 2) I hate Phil Neville with a passion but although he added little from a playing point of view, I think he added something in the fact that he demanded more from others and they looked up to him for being part of the United steamroller.

Just my view I'm sure others see it differently.

"EVERTON boss Ronald Koeman is ready to win the £10million battle for Lyon’s powerful Algerian winger Rachid Ghezzal.

Koeman will better West Ham’s opening bid and expects to land him this week as Ghezzal, 24, has fallen out with Lyon after being dropped to the reserves.

Everton are also tempting Sunderland centre-half Lamine Kone with a £65,000-a-week deal.

Black Cats boss David Moyes may reluctantly accept an £18m offer."

Koné looks strong. Would be great if we got both. *crosses fingers

"EVERTON boss Ronald Koeman is ready to win the £10million battle for Lyon’s powerful Algerian winger Rachid Ghezzal.

Koeman will better West Ham’s opening bid and expects to land him this week as Ghezzal, 24, has fallen out with Lyon after being dropped to the reserves.

Everton are also tempting Sunderland centre-half Lamine Kone with a £65,000-a-week deal.

Black Cats boss David Moyes may reluctantly accept an £18m offer."

Koné looks strong. Would be great if we got both. *crosses fingers

Personally think that's a rubbish story unless Koeman see's Deulofeu as our back up striker to Rom. If so can see us having a balanced load of:

LM: Bolasie/Ghezzal
RM: Mirallas/Lennon
ST: Lukaku/Deulofeu

If Joe Hart permanently signs for us in a £30m+ deal I'll present MOTD in my underwear.
Another Carvalho, Koulibaly, Draxler story. IMO Stek is gonna be No 1 and whatever money is there will be spent elsewhere.

If Joe Hart permanently signs for us in a £30m+ deal I'll present MOTD in my underwear.
Another Carvalho, Koulibaly, Draxler story. IMO Stek is gonna be No 1 and whatever money is there will be spent elsewhere.
I'm fine with that for this season. There are many holes that need filling (you minx).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back