Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets get the deals done early this week and have them bedded in before next saturday. Big chance of 2 wins on the bounce now if we apply ourselves and have the necessary personnel at our disposal.

Bolasie presumably is done. Kone probably another. Then its all about Mata and another striker. Our current Kone just is an utter embarassment.

No excuses are acceptable from the board at this point. They simply have to get it right.

How much wages per week would Hart be on now at city and how much would we have to pay him? Dropping down and out of champs league will hurt his massive ego. So I doubt he'd take a pay cut too ! Don't see it. Although would be awesome if he did materialise of course.

Please not Hart . He was dropped today cos he's nowhere near as good as he thinks he is. I'd rather have Stekelenburg anyway. On second thoughts let's sign him as the half time entertainment . Get a circus band, dress him in a clown outfit and invite members of the public to score against him .It would be pure comedic slapstick gold.

Please not Hart . He was dropped today cos he's nowhere near as good as he thinks he is. I'd rather have Stekelenburg anyway. On second thoughts let's sign him as the half time entertainment . Get a circus band, dress him in a clown outfit and invite members of the public to score against him .It would be pure comedic slapstick gold.

He was dropped because Pep wanted a sweeper keeper. Hart is hopeless as a sweeper keeper.

I think he was dropped because he knows he's on his way out. City must be looking to bring another keeper in. That Ter Stegen guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back