Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
didnt he do his knees in a few years back and is just in and out since then. We need backup/support for Rom - with a season of working on his finishing Deulofeu could be a good option, but his finishing needs lots of work. Another striker at least must be signed.

Think Koeman would have watched Kone and thought good god.

His knees have been a problem going as far back as his time at Poole Town. It's why Southampton were the only club in for him when at QPR.
My gut feeling is that Rom will be gone and Bony, who Man City are desperate to get rid of, and Austin will be brought in. Austin without doubt is a better finisher than Kone but he will be needed unless yet another forward can be bought in

Irrespective of whether lukaku stays or goes we desperately need another striker. But IMO this is going to be a hard position to fill. What decent striker is going to want to come to Everton and be 'second fiddle' to lukaku? Koeman is no fool, he knows Kone isn't the answer.

think it was cos his contract was nearly up...

Yep only had another 6 months to run but as I said earlier no one was prepared to take him,other than Southampton, where he still has another 4 years on his contract. Will score a far return and again as I said earlier a good back up striker but you do wonder if he is indeed being looked at its as the first choice.

His knees have been a problem going as far back as his time at Poole Town. It's why Southampton were the only club in for him when at QPR.
My gut feeling is that Rom will be gone and Bony, who Man City are desperate to get rid of, and Austin will be brought in. Austin without doubt is a better finisher than Kone but he will be needed unless yet another forward can be bought in

I have a feeling Rom will stay, give us this year and see how we get on - this is based on nothing but gut feeling like

If we could add Bony to Rom, then that would be great - even though i think he is more of a statue then Rom is, it would be good to have someone who can finish coming on rather then relying on Kone.

2nd one was true. Other 2 is made up guff.

So sad and pathetic watching somebody so desperate for attention... Get another hobby kiddo

So glad i didnt stress this window i think its worked out well so far yesterday showed walsh and koemans eye for quality and slotting players they need for their system

I hope when i wake up (night time right now in australia) to see Bolassie signed!

So sad and pathetic watching somebody so desperate for attention... Get another hobby kiddo

So glad i didnt stress this window i think its worked out well so far yesterday showed walsh and koemans eye for quality and slotting players they need for their system

I hope when i wake up (night time right now in australia) to see Bolassie signed!
Ash we'd like to hear your opinion on the maltreatment of indigenous peoples of Australia and if you feel some slight remorse for this, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back