Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is only one reason i don't want benteke at everton.

Because liverpool don't want him. Too long ago are the days where we could sign liverpool cast offs and they become top players here. If we are buying from liverpool i want the club to be buying THEIR first team players and having them want to come to us. They can sign all the crap in the world, no interest in them dumping it over in goodison when they find out how much money they have wasted.

Play to his strengths & he is a damn good player !!

Came on at the end on Saturday; Puel started Long and Redmond up front.

Fair enough. Pretty certain he started most (if not all) of their pre-season games though, plus changed his number to 10 (so like a main squad number). Seems happy to be there and was publicly critical of Koeman on twitter when RK joined us...

I too am not keen on the BEN-TIKKY but there is a but...

Is he better than ROM = No.

Could he play alongside him/with him = possibly.

But...

...the only thing making me think it a goer is the BELGIUM connection, perhaps it could work, they're pally enough I hear...plus we may get a season before ROBERTO sucks the lifeblood and ability from both whilst on international duty.

And I get the RS cast-off thing, but how ace would it be if he came here and done the bizz-nizz.

*saw him earlier on SKY btw, the ROBERTO, at the CHELS game, eyeing HAZARD...poss comparing him to TITUS BRAMBLE and deciding how he's gonna break it to EDEN that they won't do set pieces anymore. The tit.

I too am not keen on the BEN-TIKKY but there is a but...

Is he better than ROM = No.

Could he play alongside him/with him = possibly.

But...

...the only thing making me think it a goer is the BELGIUM connection, perhaps it could work, they're pally enough I hear...plus we may get a season before ROBERTO sucks the lifeblood and ability from both whilst on international duty.

And I get the RS cast-off thing, but how ace would it be if he came here and done the bizz-nizz.

*saw him earlier on SKY btw, the ROBERTO, at the CHELS game, eyeing HAZARD...poss comparing him to TITUS BRAMBLE and deciding how he's gonna break it to EDEN that they won't do set pieces anymore. The tit.

We won't pay £30mil for Bentekkers Humble. Don't think we'll be spending 'big', relatively speaking, on a striker this window.

To be fair to Benteke he was never really a red was he? There's nothing snide about him.

Can't believe Liverpool have rejected Palaces offer. His value must surely be less than what they bought him for? For two reasons.

He's surplus.
And he has no goal scoring form, at all.

Just seen Steven Defour has signed for Burnley for 8million. What happened to him? He was the next big thing for years and havent heard anything of him in ages. Hid he do his cruciate or something? Was a really good player and someone I thought we were going to get in 4-5 years ago.
From what i remember he had some bad knee injuries that curtailed him,in his late teens early 20's at Standard liege he looked like he was going to be superstar from what i saw of him in European games.

Good signing for Burnley and still only 28.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back