Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watch a lot of barca and I really think we should go for munir. So much potential and excellent finisher. Super sub. May not be strong but imagine him and Del linking up.

Barca clearly want a new striker and if they get one he wants out.

Thoughts?

I'll fume if he ends up at Stoke or West Ham

Theyre getting alcacer

Talksport and Durham in particular discussing whether Everton are aiming high enough with their signings. Ironic really as for years Everton where punching above their weight, but now we're not aiming high enough!!!
Lad called David just spoke on the show. Spot on what he said, don't know if he posts on here but if he did you where spot on mate;)
Durham was piped right down, moshiri is here for long term not short term. Infrastructure manager DOF in place, real progression stadium. Addressing concerns within the squad already with more to come, RS squandered 700m in last 10 years, one carling cup to show for it. We are building something long term, not short term.

Didn't Koeman just say 'hopefully we'll get another two in'?

No promises. No names. We'll be working hard on doing business. Wait and see what happens.

Personally, I doubt we'll get any more in this week but expect a lot of movement come next week and the final few days. Possibly both in and out.

I think he did say that, yes.

In the context of his "3 or 4 signings" quote also, with Bolasie in, I hope that means another 3 at least. That may be Kone, Hart, and Ghezzal.

Hart on loan may open up other possibilities, I'm beginning to agree with those who say we won't get another striker in, but it would be great if we could.

The important thing as I see it is that we have adequate options and cover where we need it, so-called marquee signings or not.

when we sign someone its everywhere and we are all posting about it etc pictures up, sky sports, pictures at finch farm, the works.

then we have none of that, we then get 'wonder who we will sign?' and 'don't think we will sign anyone this week' lol

Who was the last player we signed that didn't have the hustle and bustle about it whilst we waited for the news?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back