Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope mate but like all of the esks transfer rumours so far have all been pie in the sky we may as well stick mata in the sky on the plane as well
Can understand you being cynical/critical about the info provided by The Esk. I'm convinced though that his info always has been genuine. I'm also convinced we talked to Mourinho and he was interested, although we were always the back up option. Also no doubt here we were very serious with Witsel, but it didn't happen for certain reasons. As for Mata, let's just wait till September 1, still haven't ruled it out personally.

But even if nothing comes off from all of this info, I know for a fact his info came from very solid sources. As others said before, it's a very fluid market and things can change completely at the very last second. One thing The Esk might by guilty of is being to confident too soon. Maybe he posted his info a bit too soon and is getting crucified over it for that.

Can understand you being cynical/critical about the info provided by The Esk. I'm convinced though that his info always has been genuine. I'm also convinced we talked to Mourinho and he was interested, although we were always the back up option. Also no doubt here we were very serious with Witsel, but it didn't happen for certain reasons. As for Mata, let's just wait till September 1, still haven't ruled it out personally.

But even if nothing comes off from all of this info, I know for a fact his info came from very solid sources. As others said before, it's a very fluid market and things can change completely at the very last second. One thing The Esk might by guilty of is being to confident too soon. Maybe he posted his info a bit too soon and is getting crucified over it for that.
He's been horribly wrong on absolutely everything and is rightfully keeping a low profile. Mourinho interested? Lol

Mate that's spot on I know and understand the complications of transfer market.

I have no issue with @The Esk his pieces he writes are a great read and intuitive and I enjoy them .

Like you said being overconfident has lead to him being crucified by some I for one ain't nailing him to no cross just having a bit of banter lighthearted at that as well .

No offence meant

More goals and assists in the last 4 years than our new 25m attacker.
Just to bit on this point as people keep mentioning it.

Bolasie may not have got many assists but take a look at who he was creating for....

Adebyor
Wickham
Gayle
Chamacha

The types of strikers that couldn't score when they were camped in our box back in April. The types of strikers that would struggle to get a game anywhere else in this league. Must have got 15 goals between the five of them alone.

Now in comparison do you think that creating for lukaku who could well score 100 career goals this year is the same as creating for Wickham chamaka and Gayle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back