Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can understand you being cynical/critical about the info provided by The Esk. I'm convinced though that his info always has been genuine. I'm also convinced we talked to Mourinho and he was interested, although we were always the back up option. Also no doubt here we were very serious with Witsel, but it didn't happen for certain reasons. As for Mata, let's just wait till September 1, still haven't ruled it out personally.

But even if nothing comes off from all of this info, I know for a fact his info came from very solid sources. As others said before, it's a very fluid market and things can change completely at the very last second. One thing The Esk might by guilty of is being to confident too soon. Maybe he posted his info a bit too soon and is getting crucified over it for that.
We're was his source when we signed Williams bolaise stekelenburg,gueye 4players and he never got a whisper plus possibley kone,he needs to have a word with his source...in the mirror.

Just to bit on this point as people keep mentioning it.

Bolasie may not have got many assists but take a look at who he was creating for....

Adebyor
Wickham
Gayle
Chamacha

The types of strikers that couldn't score when they were camped in our box back in April. The types of strikers that would struggle to get a game anywhere else in this league. Must have got 15 goals between the five of them alone.

Now in comparison do you think that creating for lukaku who could well score 100 career goals this year is the same as creating for Wickham chamaka and Gayle?

And as I keep pointing out when people say this there is already a stat that measures chance creation that doesn't result in a goal. If a player is creating chances but terrible strikers are kicking the ball into Row Z then this is reflected in the "key pass" stat. He has terrible key pass stats.

And as I keep pointing out when people say this there is already a stat that measures chance creation that doesn't result in a goal. If a player is creating chances but terrible strikers are kicking the ball into Row Z then this is reflected in the "key pass" stat. He has terrible key pass stats.
You do realise that you actually sound like you want him to fail

Blimey, better get him out of the FIFA17 team now.

Robson-Kanu scored a good goal against Belgium, everybody went a wee bit crazy but now it is time for sanity to prevail. He is not a Premier League footballer.
If it got to the last few minutes of the transfer window and all other targets had give us the middle finger I would not hesitate to snap him up as a stop gap, back up/super sub, think Beckford. I can't bear to see Kone in Royal blue again and Niasse is off, if that means HRK for 6 months then so be it. If nothing else he will be motivated and is physically able, same cannot be said for our current options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back