Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's been horribly wrong on absolutely everything and is rightfully keeping a low profile. Mourinho interested? Lol

all you've done since you signed up is criticise him.

You genuinely need to get a grip it's a bit weird how much you mention it.

He's passed on info in good faith. It may work out, it may not. I don't think anybody's lost any sleep over it...

He's been horribly wrong on absolutely everything and is rightfully keeping a low profile. Mourinho interested? Lol

...y'see, the thing with this - flippant as you've made it - is it's true. 100% and without question.

Now that's not to say he would have EVER come here because, simply, it would never have gotten to the stage whence that was even near because JOSE - and moreover JOSE & his advisors - used/played us perfectly and as pawn in a much bigger game. And, y'know, they played it well TBH, to almost perfection in fact. He made known he was ready to go back 'in', quite publicly, and UNITED - although wanting him - made no real rush to conclude initially thus JOSE flounced & pouted and feigned interest in us (on more than one occasion BTW and with little indication to suggest it was anything but sincere at first) and - appealingly to them (JOSE et al) - if the UTD 'ting failed (it never would have btw) then they had the perfect fallback into what they deemed a billionaires new playthang and an absolute vanity project for the JOSE...

Yes, we'd have been a WAY behind second choice but the intent would have been for them/him to cite that he wanted to be part of a longterm project blah-yada-yada...all that....and how he always had a soft-spot for Everton.etc etc palver...

Irrelevant anyway though, yes?

But it seems a tad unfair however that one good & honest poster bears the brunt of things NOT coming off when all he actually did was pass a few bits off, a LOT of which - for record - was right at the time...

Bit grim eh...

But really though...nobody has ANY idea how many offers are on how many tables currently.

I suspect we'd be shocked if we did.

;)

Was thinking We've struggled to attract the echelon of players playing in the CL. Porto vs Roma in the CL playoff...
Porto are a selling club - should they go out they need to raise the funds they've missed out on.

I'm going to get pelters for this but i rate Danilo much higher than Carvalho (actually can control games unlike WC) as the CM presence we need. Aboubakar is a half decent backup striker to Rom. Yacine Brahimi is a ridiculously underrated attacking mid. Ruben Neves is imho one of the best young CM in Europe. Of course there is Indi Martins too but I would rather we swerved him big time. IN SHORT RAID PORTO.

If Roma go out get Manolas ;)

Was thinking We've struggled to attract the echelon of players playing in the CL. Porto vs Roma in the CL playoff...
Porto are a selling club - should they go out they need to raise the funds they've missed out on.

I'm going to get pelters for this but i rate Danilo much higher than Carvalho (actually can control games unlike WC) as the CM presence we need. Aboubakar is a half decent backup striker to Rom. Yacine Brahimi is a ridiculously underrated attacking mid. Ruben Neves is imho one of the best young CM in Europe. Of course there is Indi Martins too but I would rather we swerved him big time. IN SHORT RAID PORTO.

If Roma go out get Manolas ;)

Just raid Porto aye ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back