Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
No? What about those who put money on the mans word? There are more than a few I'm sure having read the Witsel and manager search threads.
Witsel was OURS, Pellegrini was at Zenit, Koeman had taken himself out of the race with Emery the front runner...

Then those people are absolute idiots

The boy Rachid is still out there, hes the only 1 I could see movement on before the weekend, thats if theres any substance to it all, seems a strange 1, do we REALLY need another winger? Geri, Mirallas, Lennon, Bolasie, still got that utter waste of oxygen McGeady lurking, then theres the boy Tash, but nobody really knows where hes gonna pop up, if at all, 5 wingers? 4 Right wingers at that, although the boy Rachid is left footed.

Hes the only rumble I can see out there, of course theres the boy Hart but im expecting that 1 to drag out for a bit more.

Should be some fresh links today like but cant see anything blowing up before the weekend.
'The boy Hart', you ought to take up commentating.

Was thinking We've struggled to attract the echelon of players playing in the CL. Porto vs Roma in the CL playoff...
Porto are a selling club - should they go out they need to raise the funds they've missed out on.

I'm going to get pelters for this but i rate Danilo much higher than Carvalho (actually can control games unlike WC) as the CM presence we need. Aboubakar is a half decent backup striker to Rom. Yacine Brahimi is a ridiculously underrated attacking mid. Ruben Neves is imho one of the best young CM in Europe. Of course there is Indi Martins too but I would rather we swerved him big time. IN SHORT RAID PORTO.

If Roma go out get Manolas ;)

Hmm an interesting prospect, I take it both legs are finished before the window closes?

Was thinking We've struggled to attract the echelon of players playing in the CL. Porto vs Roma in the CL playoff...
Porto are a selling club - should they go out they need to raise the funds they've missed out on.

I'm going to get pelters for this but i rate Danilo much higher than Carvalho (actually can control games unlike WC) as the CM presence we need. Aboubakar is a half decent backup striker to Rom. Yacine Brahimi is a ridiculously underrated attacking mid. Ruben Neves is imho one of the best young CM in Europe. Of course there is Indi Martins too but I would rather we swerved him big time. IN SHORT RAID PORTO.

If Roma go out get Manolas ;)

Aboubakar is the new Emile Heskey.

Danilo is a brute and plays the same role as Gueye really (at least hes better defending when not fouling players).

Brahimi would have been good but we just signed Bolasie as the dribble machine.

Neves, huge yes from me. Top class.

Oh and big fan of manolas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back