Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
all you've done since you signed up is criticise him.

You genuinely need to get a grip it's a bit weird how much you mention it.

He's passed on info in good faith. It may work out, it may not. I don't think anybody's lost any sleep over it...
No? What about those who put money on the mans word? There are more than a few I'm sure having read the Witsel and manager search threads.
Witsel was OURS, Pellegrini was at Zenit, Koeman had taken himself out of the race with Emery the front runner...

Surely thats there own fault?
Sure. However because of the position of authority the Esk holds and the respect he is therefore afforded there is an unspoken responsibility that if he is to share information it ought to be from a reliable source.
The lack of veracity of his information suggests either that his sources are not as solid as he think they are, or that he is casting his own interpretation on what he has been told and passing things off as more certain than they are.

The lack of veracity of his information suggests either that his sources are not as solid as he think they are, or that he is casting his own interpretation on what he has been told and passing things off as more certain than they are.
or maybe there are purposefully misleading signals coming from the big man himself (Moshiri) to beguile us all while he works his wonders and gets a beautiful new seaside stadium complete with water parks, gardens, and a dinosaur petting zoo

Im all ears.
20-funny-fortune-cookie-sayings-to-crack-you-up-13.jpg

No? What about those who put money on the mans word? There are more than a few I'm sure having read the Witsel and manager search threads.
Witsel was OURS, Pellegrini was at Zenit, Koeman had taken himself out of the race with Emery the front runner...
If someone gave you a raging hot tip for the horses on the weekend and it didn't win... are you gonna go and blast the bloke that gave you the tip??
It's gambling... you either win/lose or are right/wrong.

I'm not expecting a wave or a splash, just a few more ripples.

The openings will make themselves known.

The boy Rachid is still out there, hes the only 1 I could see movement on before the weekend, thats if theres any substance to it all, seems a strange 1, do we REALLY need another winger? Geri, Mirallas, Lennon, Bolasie, still got that utter waste of oxygen McGeady lurking, then theres the boy Tash, but nobody really knows where hes gonna pop up, if at all, 5 wingers? 4 Right wingers at that, although the boy Rachid is left footed.

Hes the only rumble I can see out there, of course theres the boy Hart but im expecting that 1 to drag out for a bit more.

Should be some fresh links today like but cant see anything blowing up before the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back