Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
And i hope we do bring someone in but right now all paths lead to nowhere in terms of signing a back up. the back up is currently gone for a year, leaving cleverley and gibson, and neither are defensive players to that extent. This is where i worry tbh, one minute we are in for these players who are top quality, then we aren't, sign the budget version and that's that in terms of news. But yeah, that was the point i was originally making, we need to sign someone in there to be first team and do that role, not just back up for a 35 year old.

and to be fair pirlo didn't really move much as he got older, just got awareness and became a pivot that the teams used.

There's literally been nothing from the club barring Koeman saying he wants to bring in at least another three/four players... Wait and see.

There's literally been nothing from the club barring Koeman saying he wants to bring in at least another three/four players... Wait and see.

You know what tho.... Maybe it's my thinking of what others will be thinking here but Imagine if we don't make a "statement signing" some theory's will be as we've bought some Land instead.... lol
I've just opened up a can of worms for
Some.... lol

Nope.

Just seeking clarification as I'm a little confused that what he said was a certainty hasn't occurred. Again.

It's almost as if he's talking rubbish.

An opinion is an opinion. But if it's to call a fellow blue out to say I told you? He's not lying he's passing on what he's told so maybe they're doing the lying and its not esk...

Don't like how quiet it's got. We're well off having a good enough squad.

I said after Bolasie signed that 'personally', I wouldn't expect any more signings this week, so don't see why everybody presumed we would when there were no solid links.

They will be working on deals in the back ground in preparation for the last week or so of the window. A case of who blinks first with a lot of clubs and all of those clubs will be playing a similar game (example, how many deals have gone through in the PL this week? ---> not many).

We'll get players in.

You know what tho.... Maybe it's my thinking of what others will be thinking here but Imagine if we don't make a "statement signing" some theory's will be as we've bought some Land instead.... lol
I've just opened up a can of worms for
Some.... lol

Again Matty I don't really mind mate.

'Statement' signings would be nice, but as long as they improve the squad I'm fine.

Based on Koeman's (and Walsh's) records at their respective clubs I'm happy to wait how the window pans out. So far we've improved on what we had last season - though still areas that need sorting, obviously.

Erwin said we need to strengthen in the press this morning. Ronald said 4. 1 in only. 3 to come. Stop defending the clubs inactivity. Moshiri just left a press release on sky saying much more business.

So you're well off here.

And you're acting like they all said 'and they'll be done by West Brom'...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back