Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erwin said we need to strengthen in the press this morning. Ronald said 4. 1 in only. 3 to come. Stop defending the clubs inactivity. Moshiri just left a press release on sky saying much more business.

So you're well off here.
You're wasting your time with that fella mate.

He's the high priest of propagating Esk's conjecture.

And you're acting like they all said 'and they'll be done by West Brom'...

We've need to be winning these next 2 games. I'd have liked more urgency to be honest.

Still looking and hoping for something big from the club. Not just decent players who are slightly better than what we have, but someone genuinely top level.

Yes you can.

Because nothing he said was happening has happened, and the things that have happened he has had no prior idea of at all.

I think that's pretty damning.

No thats just your words on the screen.

Present your evidence, im giving you a platform, all you have done is take little pot shots constantly, not once have I seen you present anything.

Assume im new to the forum, convince me.

You know what tho.... Maybe it's my thinking of what others will be thinking here but Imagine if we don't make a "statement signing" some theory's will be as we've bought some Land instead.... lol
I've just opened up a can of worms for
Some.... lol
More like that we are still skint and just sticking some cheap plastic fake diamonds on the bucket to appear to be fancier.

Don't see a marquee signing coming in, might see a few where we spend a little bit, perhaps the tv money but not a penny from Moshiri like the talk was before this summer.

bit like them lot, spending big but the owners invest nothing.

We've need to be winning these next 2 games. I'd have liked more urgency to be honest.

Still looking and hoping for something big from the club. Not just decent players who are slightly better than what we have, but someone genuinely top level.

What, so signing four players this week (none of them would probably start anyway) would win us the game on Saturday.

You keep preaching urgency but we've done our business quietly and efficiently in the cases of the players we've brought in.

We're at the stage in the window now where one thing leads to another but look at most PL clubs - ones who need to do business a lot more 'urgently' than us - that are still to make significant moves.

We won't finish this window with the squad the same as it is now, and we'll be better off for it.

Prepared to wait and give the new management time until window closes. However I don't want to listen to any excuses from them if they mess it up with lukaku leaving and bringing in someone like Charlie Austin an Kone as back up. That's bottom table fodder. We need another top front man with rom without fail and a number 1 keeper if possible. All other positions are covered , maybe not a strong as we would wish but we have players to at least cover positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back