Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm puzzled as to why you're so keen on trying to silence me from asking questions of somebody who had fed us deliberate lies for months and made us a total laughing stock.

Talk about defending the faith.

Are you in on the wind up?

Elaborate on that please mate?

Laughing stock with who kiddo? Do tell?

And, lastly, why are you remotely arsed? Really mate, it's dead weird...

I'll tell you what I 'think' - because you seem a tad paranoid (am I IN on the wind-up? Eh?) - in the hope it'll cool your boots a bit...

I don't think - not for a SINGLE second - you have been deliberately told lies for months or, indeed, at all - I think you have been offered genuine & truthful info of that time, given in good faith, since to come to fruition...

Yet from that you get....'laughing stock', 'deliberate lies', and '...you're being silenced' (?)

All that jazz.

That's what I find a bit strange dude.

So, I'll ask you again Dear....LAUGHING STOCK where?

@tommye is forever telling me I can't spell I'm used to it lol ;)
mrViDRGjL3a3s7lQ0.gif

I'll tell you what I 'think' - because you seem a tad paranoid (am I IN on the wind-up? Eh?) - in the hope it'll cool your boots a bit...

I don't think - not for a SINGLE second - you have been deliberately told lies for months or, indeed, at all - I think you have been offered genuine & truthful info of that time, given in good faith, since to come to fruition...

Yet from that you get....'laughing stock', 'deliberate lies', and '...you're being silenced' (?)

All that jazz.

Tell him, mate. I for one believe we'll sign Mata and Witsel. If we all believe, it shall happen.

Kum-bay-ah my Lord, kum-bay-ah ...

All that jazz.

Willfull blindness.

If you're happy being taken for a mug that's your business.

Please stop trying to shut me up when I refuse to be taken in though.

Willfull blindness.

If you're happy being taken for a mug that's your business.

Please stop trying to shut me up when I refuse to be taken in though.

lol....at all that.

Yes, crack on mate, you keep socking it to the man there.

It's cool and not a bit odd at all that practically all your posts hit the same mark...at the same person....on repeat.

And - given you said please - I'll stop trying to shut you up too (have I been? Hmmm...)

No way man...you'll never be taken in...ever...ever...

LLAMA-LLAMA-LLAMA etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back