Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if we would sign Kone and Lets say Kone...it would absolutely mean that when Koeman had his first proper look at ou squad he thought that "what a weak and lightweight side"...
He did say he wants physicality innit....Williams. ....Bolasie. ...

We'll be like unstoppable steam train soon...and I like it

Imagine if we would sign Kone and Lets say Kone...it would absolutely mean that when Koeman had his first proper look at ou squad he thought that "what a weak and lightweight side"...
He did say he wants physicality innit....Williams. ....Bolasie. ...

We'll be like unstoppable steam train soon...and I like it

Thinking the same earlier an imposing centre mid and we could be a very intimidating prospect.

I've just a quick look at your posting history - page 1 - 20 posts - 19 of which are taking pops @The Esk

You're obsessed you gimp
The majority of my posts are either asking questions of Esk - he is a revered ITK after all - or responding to people who have a problem with me asking a question.

Do you find the concept of a forum intellectually challenging?

So what order would everyone say our priority of signing should be? I'd say:
1.GK
2. Quality, big CM
3. Big CB
4. Backup striker

Thoughts? I think we need all 4, but Shani, Kev, Del and Bolasie can all fill in the back up striker role in the worst case scenario

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/everton-transfer-thread-2016.81190/page-2603#post-4706218

We have the 2 or 3 you asked for for top 6. So what more do you want? We've got exactly what you asked for?
I think this squad - if Lukaku stays fit - is currently good enough to challenge for 6th. No more than that, as we'd be heavily relying on him not getting injured and that's far too big an ask. Do we want to limit ourselves to challenging for an outside shot at qualifying for the Europa League? 2 or 3 players into the starting XI is what I wanted, and I didn't mention us losing Stones either, so Williams isn't counted, for me, as an improvement to our first team. Gueye, yes. Stekelenberg, hard to say at present. Bolasie? I'm a big fan of Mirallas and Deulofeu, so again hard to say. He improves the squad, that's a given in the knowledge that it pushes McGeady out of the frame for good. So currently we have 1 player who looks like he may improve our first XI (Gueye), and Bolasie who, given the fee, Koeman strongly feels can be molded into a top first XI player, but like I say, for me he (stats back it up) isn't an improvement on Mirallas or Deulofeu. I'll wait for the 2nd and 3rd players to come into the first XI thank you very much. I want a goalkeeper and a second striker and a central playmaking midfielder and I'll be buzzing. A striker and one of a midfielder/goalkeeper and I'll be satisfied, but just one of the three and it'll be very poor from all concerned imo.

The majority of my posts are either asking questions of Esk - he is a revered ITK after all - or responding to people who have a problem with me asking a question.

Do you find the concept of a forum intellectually challenging?
Can i ask you a serious question are you an evertonian?

I think this squad - if Lukaku stays fit - is currently good enough to challenge for 6th. No more than that, as we'd be heavily relying on him not getting injured and that's far too big an ask. Do we want to limit ourselves to challenging for an outside shot at qualifying for the Europa League? 2 or 3 players into the starting XI is what I wanted, and I didn't mention us losing Stones either, so Williams isn't counted, for me, as an improvement to our firs tteam. Gueye, yes. Stekelenberg, hard to say at present. Bolasie? I'm a big fan of Mirallas and Deulofeu, so again hard to say. He improves the squad, that's a given in the knowledge that it pushes McGeady out of the frame for good. So currently we have 1 player who looks like he may improve our first XI, and Bolasie who, given the fee, Koeman strongly feels can be molded into a top first XI player, but like I say, for me he (stats back it up) isn't an improvement on Mirallas or Deulofeu. I'll wait for the 2nd and 3rd players to come into the first XI thank you very much.
So when it comes to transfers you're enjoying being able to move the goalposts? Pity you don't afford others the same decency...

Can i ask you a serious question are you an evertonian?
Friend, just because he has a differing opinion to you doesn't give you the right to question his support. He is merely calling a forum moderator out for many failed claims and promises, and he's perfectly entitled to do so, just as you would be if you decided to tell all and sundry that we'll win the Champions League this season. There is currently a very nasty undercurrent to this forum and posts like yours don't help it. Take my hand, look into the sunset, and let's enjoy the ride, together, regardless of our views.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back