Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Koeman on BBC

"We will make a fast decision about [Oumar] Niasse, we will make a fast decision with Aiden McGeady and maybe one or two more. It will be hard for them to be part of the team because we have a big squad."

Could Hull be a possible destination for Niasse?

"If he likes to play football then he needs to leave Everton." Ouch.

And here's a little team news snippet. He says right-back Seamus Coleman will be out "for another two weeks at least" and Romelu Lukaku trained this morning "without any problems".

Why not?
He is young and also can score goals. His stats is the same like Vardy.

Even though he is not some fancy name, with the way his goalscoring record at Celtic, don't be surprised he will end up at one PL club this season.
Thems good drugs.

giphy.gif

have seen Leigh Griffiths at CL qualifiers last night. This player reminds me of Jamie Vardy.
Goal machine for Celtic, have scored 56 goals from 73 apps last season.

I would take him to Everton without a doubt.

If this happened I would bin my season card until he's sold then say I've lost it and get a replacement lol

have seen Leigh Griffiths at CL qualifiers last night. This player reminds me of Jamie Vardy.
Goal machine for Celtic, have scored 56 goals from 73 apps last season.

I would take him to Everton without a doubt.

Do you remember Negri played at Rangers and scored 23 goals in his first 10 matches think he ended up scoring about 40 that season in all comps?
He was garbage,left Rangers went for a trial at West Ham and they basically laughed at him,theres a reason these players are up in Scotland thats because they arent very good

It's just a matter of opinion, okay so nothing to debate anymore.

But for me, Griffiths is a fine striker and i am sure if not this season (summer or winter transfer) he will end up a season or two at PL club.
look at gary hooper mate for strikers who look good in scotland and then find their level in the championship.

Griffiths is decent striker in his own right, i will agree with you there, but it just like jordan rhodes, only just came up with boro, otherwise despite a fine record scoring, never attracted premier league teams. If he does well this year then fantastic for him, but if he struggles then you see why some strikers look good elsewhere.

Or any in the dutch league for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back