Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finners, How can they do medicals on players when they will be playing for their clubs?

Ghezzal didn't play as Lyon played last night, Kone is not playing this weekend as he ruled himself out with a back injury.

Not that either of them would be havign a medical during a match weekend like but yeah

Mata looks dead in the water now, as is Carvalho, Witsel and Koubilaly.

Kone is proven in the league so we should be happy with that. Gueye I guess was the result of not getting Carvalho. That leaves 2 more instead of Witsel and Mata and a keeper which by all accounts sounds like it's going to be Ghezzal, Hart and another instead of Mata.

Kone is proven in the league so we should be happy with that. Gueye I guess was the result of not getting Carvalho. That leaves 2 more instead of Witsel and Mata and a keeper which by all accounts sounds like it's going to be Ghezzal, Hart and another instead of Mata.

Koeman stated he wants to bring in another striker mate

ignore the numbers we will get what we need accroding to Koeman, be it 2,3 or 6

Might be as you say but not exactly sunk without a trace just yet.

Ghezzal would be instead of Mata, IMO...

Hart would be a top signing.

And I reckon the other one in will be Kone (or at least, he's the preferred target).

I think then, depending on outgoings, we may see us move for another player (dunno what position) late on.

My entirely uneducated brain believes we will see:

- Kone
- Hart
- Mystery striker
- Mystery RB

Don't reckon we will sign Ghezzal, don't reckon we will sign another CM because Gueye is effectively three of them.

Someone mentioned last night (on Twitter though) that Ghezzal was on Merseyside for a medical, turned out he was in the crowd at Lyon's game.

loving the desperation on this thread, personally for the standard of windows we have endured over the years I truly don't get the negativity and angst on here.. Gonna be a boss 2 weeks, dross getting publicly binned off for being cack and stealing a wage and i am convinced some big surprises ahead in a positive direction. Further positivity we will smash WBA today. Come on guys and ladies of course and lets keep positive, were on the way up and moshi is not a fraud, peace out :bye:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back