Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would agree if he can start being more consistent, think we'll see a completely different Ross this season though.

I don't mean to use him there every game mate but we as fans need to get out of the tunnel vision RM set on us in terms of system.

Koeman will change his system game by game, which is why he likes players who can play numerous positions well.

I wouldn't bet against it mate, going off what Koeman has said and the apparent search to get another forward player (Ghezzal) in.

Nah think Ghezzal isn't the striker he was on about getting in, also think he will work ross in long term deeper in midfield, but will take more than a few weeks months to efffectively teach him all the stuff he should have been learnign the past 3 seasons about how to play centre mid mate

Going off what he said last week mate, no he doesn't.

He wants Ross to 'take more responsibility' in both defence and attack. He wants him to be 'more involved'.

Personally, though I do think midfield is an are we are weak in in terms of genuine to-class quality, if we get Ghezzal, who can play in either the 10 role or on one of the wings, I think Ross will be moved back in games we 'should' be dominating on paper - either as part of 4-2-3-1 or a 4-3-3
That doesn't necessarily mean deeper. I think today is the perfect opportunity to play Ross deep and Gerry and Rom upfront. We might get an idea today.

Looks good on youtube, besides that no idea, looks big and a good first touch and left footed lol

He was brilliant at some random Serie A club that I can't remember, moved to Napoli and failed to kick on.

Kind of a second-striker type.

Was on loan somewhere last term IIRC.

EDIT: Nah, he wasn't on loan. Been at Napoli since Jan 15.

Based on youtube alone, he reminds a little of.. *whispers* Yarmolenko.

But yeah, all joking aside, I don't think i've ever seen him play ever. Heard his name linked to Stoke or Swansea a while back but that's it.

Think it was Swansea who were close to getting him on loan in Jan, yeh.

He's not a winger though. Definitely better central.

Mata looks dead in the water now, as is Carvalho, Witsel and Koubilaly.

Kone is proven in the league so we should be happy with that. Gueye I guess was the result of not getting Carvalho. That leaves 2 more instead of Witsel and Mata and a keeper which by all accounts sounds like it's going to be Ghezzal, Hart and another instead of Mata.

For some reason I have a hunch that the Mata deal is not dead yet. Mourinho is very much the sort to think that if a player isn't part of his plans, he will nevertheless wait to the end of the window to sell to ensure no other team benefits from the player for the first few games of the season. Clearly I may be clutching at straws here.....

Marco-Gabbiadini-008.jpg

Based on youtube alone, he reminds a little of.. *whispers* Yarmolenko.

But yeah, all joking aside, I don't think i've ever seen him play ever. Heard his name linked to Stoke or Swansea a while back but that's it.

Aye i thought similar after watching the clips of him, likes to shift it onto his left then let fly from range

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back