Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

For some reason I have a hunch that the Mata deal is not dead yet. Mourinho is very much the sort to think that if a player isn't part of his plans, he will nevertheless wait to the end of the window to sell to ensure no other team benefits from the player for the first few games of the season. Clearly I may be clutching at straws here.....

Same. Don't know whether Mourinho has done it on purpose or inadvertently but he has both given Mata a bit of false hope which could make him want to stay and also shown to other clubs he is important to United which drives the price higher.

Realistically, Mkhitaryan is going to take his spot and he is going to be spending a lot of time on the bench though. I'd be surprised if he isn't at least a little skeptical that Mourinho is pulling the wool over his eyes given their past relationship.

SATURDAY PREDICTIONS (FOR TODAY & THE COMING WEEK:)

1) HART in by WEDNESDAY (Pfffff...)
2) KONE done TUESDAY, shown off at YEOVIL (new one, not our 52yo forward)
3) Kid with gutteral sounding name signed by FRIDAY.
4) Me, kettled by half 7 today, contemplating kebab abarrr eleven bells tonight, feeling a bit sick abarrrr 1 a.m.
5) Weepy all day tomoz, cursed with the bad ale low etc...
6) Us to win 2-1 today.
7) Surprise striker, poss called WILF makes decision on THURS.

Let me dream a while, I mean no harm...

Have a lovely weekend Lads & Ladies.

#ONWARD :bye:

Same. Don't know whether Mourinho has done it on purpose or inadvertently but he has both given Mata a bit of false hope which could make him want to stay and also shown to other clubs he is important to United which drives the price higher.

Realistically, Mkhitaryan is going to take his spot and he is going to be spending a lot of time on the bench though. I'd be surprised if he isn't at least a little skeptical that Mourinho is pulling the wool over his eyes given their past relationship.

Can see Mata staying so mikki gets time to settle and then offloaded in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back