Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
loving the desperation on this thread, personally for the standard of windows we have endured over the years I truly don't get the negativity and angst on here.. Gonna be a boss 2 weeks, dross getting publicly binned off for being cack and stealing a wage and i am convinced some big surprises ahead in a positive direction. Further positivity we will smash WBA today. Come on guys and ladies of course and lets keep positive, were on the way up and moshi is not a fraud, peace out :bye:

I just chill for the whole transfer window mate, don't see the sense in getting worked up.

I agree. Personally reckon it ought to be Barkley, but Koeman has different plans for him it seems.

Going off what he said last week mate, no he doesn't.

He wants Ross to 'take more responsibility' in both defence and attack. He wants him to be 'more involved'.

Personally, though I do think midfield is an are we are weak in in terms of genuine to-class quality, if we get Ghezzal, who can play in either the 10 role or on one of the wings, I think Ross will be moved back in games we 'should' be dominating on paper - either as part of 4-2-3-1 or a 4-3-3

Going off what he said last week mate, no he doesn't.

He wants Ross to 'take more responsibility' in both defence and attack. He wants him to be 'more involved'.

Personally, though I do think midfield is an are we are weak in in terms of genuine to-class quality, if we get Ghezzal, who can play in either the 10 role or on one of the wings, I think Ross will be moved back in games we 'should' be dominating on paper - either as part of 4-2-3-1 or a 4-3-3

That sounds perfect to me really. I'm certain Ross is good enough to play deeper, especially with an actual, functioning and well set-up midfield and defence around him. Perhaps you're right, and the links to the likes of Ghezzal indicate Koeman believes so too. I certainly hope so.

Me to mate, and that includes all the other times of abject misery when negativity was justified. Just cant understand why the haters and doubters come on here trying to create bad vibes. RS and WUMs me thinks.
It's because it's just over a week and we have a pitiful net spend.

Feeling reasonably positive now though after hearing the latest on Rom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back