Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being relatively new on this site, I find it rather astonishing how so many grown men are debating with a guy who is clearly desperately seeking attention by constantly attacking a respected forum member. It is very simple- if you don't like it, don't read it. I find Esk's posts interesting and I am quite pleased with them. Thanks, @The Esk !
but part of the fun is being dragged into the madness

Please baby Jesus, let this be true. Would seem a bit odd for him to sign a new contract then end up transferring a couple of months later. Too good to be true surely.

reading that article it said that Gibson's contract extension was already in place before Koeman came in. That makes more sense because he doesn't look like a player Koeman wants.

reading that article it said that Gibson's contract extension was already in place before Koeman came in. That makes more sense because he doesn't look like a player Koeman wants.

That could very well be it. The only quality Koeman might appreciate is his passing range. Other than that he just doesn't have the mobility, pace or tenacity that you'd expect from one of his teams.

With rumours of McCarthy & Gibson being surplus to requirements you'd expect another central signing at this rate. It might also hint that he has plans for Barkley further back?

That could very well be it. The only quality Koeman might appreciate is his passing range. Other than that he just doesn't have the mobility, pace or tenacity that you'd expect from one of his teams.

With rumours of McCarthy & Gibson being surplus to requirements you'd expect another central signing at this rate. It might also hint that he has plans for Barkley further back?

It's that Witsel isn't it? :eek:

So the Ghezzal fella has apparently rejected us due to no European football, I'm sure I read yesterday he was meant to be on merseyside to do his medical.
Surely he knew that already!

After being given a reflection weekend with his entourage, Rachid Ghezzal called this afternoon the Everton leaders to signify that it would not proceed with their proposed contract, established in the middle of last week on the occasion of a meeting between the parties. If he had been assured of a good contract in the second club from Liverpool, Algerian international was going to do at least one year without European Cup ... What really did think and so in the end give up rally the north of England. Other approaches - Southampton Claude Puel ... - did not exceed the threshold of taking information, but suitors have not said their last word.

That's from the RMC site (translated via google).

It's hard to tell how good the translation is but reading it as it translates directly it sounds like the terms weren't good enough.

I guess it may have lost something in translation though and may be due to lack of European football. Anyone fluent in French?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back