Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

So the Ghezzal fella has apparently rejected us due to no European football, I'm sure I read yesterday he was meant to be on merseyside to do his medical.
Surely he knew that already!

Ok lad, enough. As I said to another person the other day report any posts of mine to the moderator team using the report feature and they will deal with it.

If you want to take up the issue of me personally rather than my posts then PM @GrandOldTeam outlining your concerns and he'll look into it.

I'm giving you a warning for being off topic. I don't advise you to continue with the same line of posting.
Deck him Esk, then tell us who were going to sign. Heard Ghezzal is imminent and Hart is known by the football agent crowd to be signing too.

Being relatively new on this site, I find it rather astonishing how so many grown men are debating with a guy who is clearly desperately seeking attention by constantly attacking a respected forum member. It is very simple- if you don't like it, don't read it. I find Esk's posts interesting and I am quite pleased with them. Thanks, @The Esk !

Agreed! I enjoy his posts because it gets me excited and searching any where I can to find more!

Being relatively new on this site, I find it rather astonishing how so many grown men are debating with a guy who is clearly desperately seeking attention by constantly attacking a respected forum member. It is very simple- if you don't like it, don't read it. I find Esk's posts interesting and I am quite pleased with them. Thanks, @The Esk !
Forza Bulgaria!

So the Ghezzal fella has apparently rejected us due to no European football, I'm sure I read yesterday he was meant to be on merseyside to do his medical.
Surely he knew that already!

So Europa League counts:bye: unlike some poster said it is useless.

This forum has become a really bleak place over the previous weeks. It seems like a lot of people just log on to abuse other people. In the words of Rodney King:

Anyone heard the Darron Gibson to Hull rumours ??

Sorry if already posted and is a crap link but hey

http://www.[Publication is blacklis...lling-to-let-darron-gibson-leave-this-summer/

Please baby Jesus, let this be true. Would seem a bit odd for him to sign a new contract then end up transferring a couple of months later. Too good to be true surely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back