Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's good that there are no ITKs, shows that the people involved in the club respect the code of conduct.

Whats with the anti-Esk rant mate ?

Why would a MOD on a site be a WUM ?

Take it for what it is and if you living your life by what updates the Esk provides and losing your mind over it seems quite sad mate whether he is right or not

Hit the ignore button or use another forum why the beef ?
Can't put a mod on ignore unfortunately.

This is exactly my beef really. He's a mod, therefore he gets extra credibility to everything he says. There have been plenty of people on here pretending to be ITK. I take no notice of them. This fella is doing it with the added credibility of having a Mod label. I was totally taken in and believed we were getting Mata and Witsel.

I think it would be wise for the site to put a disclaimer on his posts, stating that they are his own opinion and are not endorsed by GOT. Either that, or Mods should stick to moderating and not winding up fans.

This is exactly my beef really. He's a mod, therefore he gets extra credibility to everything he says. There have been plenty of people on here pretending to be ITK. I take no notice of them. This fella is doing it with the added credibility of having a Mod label. I was totally taken in and believed we were getting Mata and Witsel.

I think it would be wise for the site to put a disclaimer on his posts, stating that they are his own opinion and are not endorsed by GOT. Either that, or Mods should stick to moderating and not winding up fans.

You just need to get out more and finger some birds

His last article on this very site, read the last line:

https://www.grandoldteam.com/2016/08/17/usmanov-everton-da-ili-nyet/

Once you've done that, FFS go and boil your head so the rest of us can discuss some transfers, make-believe or otherwise.

Sounds like a personal problem.

Dont take the internet personal.

or you can ignore it or take it as it is, a rumour

Football transfers are complicated things and change at any minute so he won't get everything right as he is not the manager or the owner. He just put down what he hears from his source.

You can choose to believe it or not

Off topic
I see the disciples are dutifully coming out in force with the standard personal abuse used whenever anyone questions the hallowed truths.

I see the disciples are dutifully coming out in force with the standard personal abuse used whenever anyone questions the hallowed truths.
ha ha ha ha personal abuse? hmmmm pot... kettle... ALL you do is personally attack Esk but you think thats your right? well guess what its everyone elses right to do the same to you... you dont like it stop personally attacking Esk in almost every single post you make.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back