Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Esk was actually saying that he believed we were concentrating on Emery when everyone in the mainstream media was reporting that Koeman had cut short his holiday to meet us.

I have no agenda, but having joined only a few months ago I think its funny when Esk's 'fans' get so upset by people who question his ITK status.
Everybody is entitled to his own opinion. I don't really care if you believe him or not. Also sure that goes the same for The Esk. As long as there's respectful discussion it's fine with me.

As for Koeman, The Esk said from the first moment, more than a week before the end of the season that Koeman was our no 1 target. That was before all the stuff over his contract extension came out. He also said we had been in contact with Mourinho, which given I know who his sources are I don't doubt at all. Also sure Mourinho used us as a bargaining tool more than anything.

At one point it seemed that Koeman was a no go and we switched our attention towards Emery. That probably alertered camp Koeman and they knew they had to ask fast. So our interest in Emery most probably speeded thing up in the purchase of Koeman.

Can definitely understand members questioning The Esk, as his info seemed to be off the mark. Especially seeing he didn't put all the info out here, because in a few cases it proved to a bit sensitive.

One thing I'm totally convinced about though is dat he didn't put it up here for personal attention, wind up reasons or clickbait as suggested quite a few times on here.

Tbf the esk's strike rate this summer is awful....he's not know 1 of the players that have actually signed.

Saying that, if you don't like what he posts out him on ignore. It's a free site, people.can post what they want in reason like.

I'm struggling to see how somebody calling another out for talking obvious bull has any similarity at all with the behaviour of a cult.

Cults are about obsession with a certain subject, something with which you are doing with your constant attacks on him, I've barely seen you post about anything other than thst

Tbf the esk's strike rate this summer is awful....he's not know 1 of the players that have actually signed.

Saying that, if you don't like what he posts out him on ignore. It's a free site, people.can post what they want in reason like.
Worse strike rate than Kone and that's sayin' something like.

Still, Kone is capable of fluking a shot into the top corner in a cup final, just as the Esk is capable of fluking one of his claims.

A week to go yet.

technically cant put him on ignore being a mod......

so IF and a big IF he was having us all on all summer then best way to do it ;)

(i don't think he is btw)

Frankly I'm pleased most of the leaks from the club have dried up. Jon Woods still talks a bit but he is on the periphery. Stuff does seep out but at least some of it is deliberate misinformation. Most of what we read in papers is made-up, nicked from Twitter/foreign press or fed from agents.

If Paul Joyce reports it I pay some attention as he has always had good contacts at the club but we all see how complex deals are becoming so the best approach is not get too up/down until the club confirm things.

Speculation/rumour is part and parcel of being a fan. Getting upset or uptight about who is/is not reliable is a mugs game.

We will all look like a group of discarded dildo heads if we sign Mata and Witsel on deadline day.

Being Everton though we will have to see Lukaku to fund it, cue the Moshiri out shouts and accompanying banners on the back of toy aeroplanes lol

I'm struggling to see how somebody calling another out for talking obvious bull has any similarity at all with the behaviour of a cult.

The thing is though, everyone knows your stance on what the Esk has put out there, and of the Esk himself, but for some reason you feel the need to continue to drag it out.

You should do what I do, believe the itk's when said player is holding the shirt up, that way you don't get stressed out, because life is too short.

We will all look like a group of discarded dildo heads if we sign Mata and Witsel on deadline day.

Being Everton though we will have to see Lukaku to fund it, cue the Moshiri out shouts and accompanying banners on the back of toy aeroplanes lol

I can see that happening still.

Reckon McCarthy and Gibson will both be gone by the end of the window.

Despite my earlier pessimism at how long things have taken to do deals, I reckon by the end of the window we are all going to be very happy.

dildo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back