Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have it from a very reliable source, that a bloke with a psychic dog asked him who everton were going to sign, he had a bowl of pedigree chum on a picture of lionel messi and a roast dinner on a picture of Joe Hart, the dog only went and ate both meals before giving a sly wink!!

I have it from a very reliable source, that a bloke with a psychic dog asked him who everton were going to sign, he had a bowl of pedigree chum on a picture of lionel messi and a roast dinner on a picture of Joe Hart, the dog only went and ate both meals before giving a sly wink!!
Just as credible as anything Esk has ever said.

The thing is though, everyone knows your stance on what the Esk has put out there, and of the Esk himself, but for some reason you feel the need to continue to drag it out.

You should do what I do, believe the itk's when said player is holding the shirt up, that way you don't get stressed out, because life is too short.
The truth is important to me. I'll carry on fighting the good fight.

In a few months time, when Esk has finally been outed as the WUM he is, I will be like the Galileo of GOT.

Llamadrama moar lyke 2muchDrama NotEnuffLlama
llama270977_smiling_llama_400x400.jpg

The truth is important to me. I'll carry on fighting the good fight.

In a few months time, when Esk has finally been outed as the WUM he is, I will be like the Galileo of GOT.

Whats with the anti-Esk rant mate ?

Why would a MOD on a site be a WUM ?

Take it for what it is and if you living your life by what updates the Esk provides and losing your mind over it seems quite sad mate whether he is right or not

Hit the ignore button or use another forum why the beef ?

Not too fussed if the Esk doesn't get it right but surely the club doesn't get every transfer target they've go for. If he's got info he should pass it on, at least we have something to talk about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back