Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
He told us Koeman was number 1 choice, guess what? he was right.

Why don't you wind your neck in, get some real purpose in life and stop this obsession with calling somebody out over something not that important? you over obsessive knicker wetting blert.
Esk was actually saying that he believed we were concentrating on Emery when everyone in the mainstream media was reporting that Koeman had cut short his holiday to meet us.

I have no agenda, but having joined only a few months ago I think its funny when Esk's 'fans' get so upset by people who question his ITK status.

We're being linked with Gabbiadini from Napoli in a couple of papers, anyone know if this is just more paper rumourmongering or if there's actually something to it? We're rivalling Wear Ham for him it would seem

I would be happy to have him as back up, I normally watch Italian football so im not sure where this came from, nothing mentioned whilst watching Serie A games. (Although I fell asleep last night waiting for Napoli so it may of been mentioned).

Esk was actually saying that he believed we were concentrating on Emery when everyone in the mainstream media was reporting that Koeman had cut short his holiday to meet us.

I have no agenda, but having joined only a few months ago I think its funny when Esk's 'fans' get so upset by people who question his ITK status.

I think a lot of people thought emery was the number one target coupled with Monchi 'the dream team' if you will.
I don't think Koeman was first choice personally, I think he was more of a plan B, seems like a decent plan B mind you, not knocking the guy.

Nobody is upset about people questioning the esk, what people have a issue with is why some posters here are so against the man. There is a possibility that esk was right all along, things change in a instant with transfers these days, maybe its a case of esk was right and then the deal hit a snag type scenario ? if Esk being wrong bothers people that much then they need to get out more, just my opinion btw.

I don't care that much when another poster is attacked. No one is here defending him that vigorously. It's when all these new sign ups suddenly make every third post about how wrong he is and how everyone has been duped it gets old after the 13,472nd post saying the exact same thing.

It's a cult mate. Very similar to the Church of Scientology.

They don't like anybody questioning the 'revealed truth'.

Nobody's upset mate, apart from a few people who seem to want to have a go at esk, as what he said has not some true regarding Witsel, Mata etc...I'm not going back through threads to make a point either....but my main point here was nobody gives that much of a toss. So why keep repeating to boredom on something nobody cares about?

We aren't in european competition and that will have a big deciding factor on the quality of players we can attract. Maybe that's why we haven't been able to land some of the targets.....yet!

But, as we stand, Witsel has still gone nowhere, neither has Carvalho, Mata or most of the others. The signing of Williams and probably Kone means the signing of Koubilaly is unlikely, but at least we tried!

Koeman will be a big pull for players though as he is very highly regarded, so hopefully that might get us a decent marquee signing and improve the first XI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back