Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't ask me a question about this issue and then criticise me for answering it!
But you're suggesting that the criticism means you aren't allowed to voice your opinion.

Clearly you are allowed to or you would of been banned by now.

It's what a forum is for. Giving opinions. And giving opinions of opinions and opinions of opinions of opinions ad infinitum.

Just like you are allowed to criticise the esk, others are allowed to criticise that criticism.

The fact that NOTHING he claimed to have solid info on actually happened and that EVERYTHING that has happened he had no prior knowledge of at all.

That, and my own analysis of the manner and tone of his posts over time.

It smells too much like bull. Sure he can wheel out the 'things change quickly etc' stuff. But if he was really getting genuine, close-up info you'd expect him to have predicted at least one thing correctly no?

Plus, I doubt whether someone who was in a position to get such inside info would then blabber it all over a forum.

The fact that he is given creditibiltiy by being officially associated with the site makes it an outrage to me.

Anyway, I shouldn't be talking about this. It's not allowed apparently.
Faux outrage at best, no?

I am perplexed by your repeated mentions in this thread about how the role of moderator gives posters more credibility. I assure you that this is an entirely subjective assessment that the vast majority of us find totally incomprehensible. @Julio Ananas has more credibility than most of the moderators FFS.

The Esk posts well-reasoned and thoughtful posts, often on very interesting topics. He also treats everyone with dignity and patience, more so than I could ever be arsed to do. These are the factors that give him an element of credibility. The moderator role is just a by-product of that.

Now please stop banging on about one of the very few functional human beings on here. Pick on someone who deserves some abuse, like @Bungle or @Baines' left foot.

3545186.jpg

If I'm supposed to respond to that it would be helpful if it had some kind of coherent meaning.
The post you quote is perfectly coherent.

Simple Definition of coherent
  • : logical and well-organized : easy to understand

'I dont think your personal crusade is in good faith .'

I - Himself
Dont - Contraction for do not, the negation of action
Think - the act of formulating ideas
Your - Pertaining to the subject being addressed (you)
Personal - Affecting or belonging to a certain person
Crusade - An energetic campaign
Is - Bill Clinton
In - Your Mar
Good - Not bad
Faith - whatever, I got bored

Anyhow, you're just flailing blindly at this point. It's not even good 'bantz' is it? 'I have no comeback, so let me just say some nonsensically dismissive trash.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back